+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nevada paper judges Tech recruiting class - FromTheBlueSeats.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Nevada paper judges Tech recruiting class - FromTheBlueSeats.com

A new blog entry has posted on FromTheBlueSeats.com.

I’m waiting on the official announcement to state my thoughts on the Tech signing class but Chris Murray of the Reno paper ranks each WAC recruiting class. Here is the link to his look at Tech. Here is his overview: Overview * Louisiana Tech loses a lot of its firepower from last year with Kyle [...]

Read the rest of it and comment on it here...

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Nevada paper judges Tech recruiting class - FromTheBlueSeats.com

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post
    A new blog entry has posted on FromTheBlueSeats.com.

I’m waiting on the official announcement to state my thoughts on the Tech signing class but Chris Murray of the Reno paper ranks each WAC recruiting class. Here is the link to his look at Tech. Here is his overview: Overview * Louisiana Tech loses a lot of its firepower from last year with Kyle [...]

Read the rest of it and comment on it here...
    This assessment is easy for me to accept since thus far that's what's been delivered and what I believe his recruiting philosophy will continue to deliver - lower middle of the pack in the WAC. OK, rush in kool-aid drinkers and take over!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    This assessment is easy for me to accept since thus far that's what's been delivered and what I believe his recruiting philosophy will continue to deliver - lower middle of the pack in the WAC. OK, rush in kool-aid drinkers and take over!
    Take his assessment for what it is. Notice how he thinks Nevada has the best signing class? Because he is a Nevada beat writer. He doesn't really know much about any of these guys unless he reads it on ESPN or unless Nevada recruited them.

BTW I don't think that is even our full class he has. He really can't do much research until we actually release who all is signed.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Take his assessment for what it is. Notice how he thinks Nevada has the best signing class? Because he is a Nevada beat writer. He doesn't really know much about any of these guys unless he reads it on ESPN or unless Nevada recruited them.

BTW I don't think that is even our full class he has. He really can't do much research until we actually release who all is signed.
    I sure wish we had a real biased beat writer. Would be nice to see some good old fashioned favoritism in the media from time to time.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

He's missing one.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I sure wish we had a real biased beat writer. Would be nice to see some good old fashioned favoritism in the media from time to time.
    Chris Murray is the best, least biased beat reporter in the WAC.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    I don't mean that he is biased. Just that he knows more about Nevada's recruits than anyone else's.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I will say it. I think he is biased. I think most journalist are. Sorry Prof.!

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    But Juice and Champion are the most leastest biased judges of beat writer bias on BB&B.

I personally think things worked out for the best and this class has accomplished our needs. We now have kids who are coming here to play for Louisian Tech, becuase they want to play for Louisiana Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    But Juice and Champion are the most leastest biased judges of beat writer bias on BB&B.

I personally think things worked out for the best and this class has accomplished our needs. We now have kids who are coming here to play for Louisian Tech, becuase they want to play for Louisiana Tech.
    Dang straight!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post

Wow... that sounds JUST like something that Champ110 and Juice would say!!

How do you know?? Have you talked with them?? Are you childhood friends with them??

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

How do you know?? Have you talked with them?? Are you childhood friends with them??
    Positive thinking is contagious! You should try it!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Then who would call you CRAZY when you post?? :icon_wink:

Then who would call you CRAZY when you post?? :icon_wink:
    There are more of you than me, so I am sure someone would pick up the slack.

Just remember, you want to be on my side when we win that National Championship. THEN, you can say "I told you so". And, isn't that the side you REALLY want to be on when the time comes.........

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

How do you know??
    Have you talked with them?? Are you childhood friends with them??
    I feel pretty comfortable saying that's why they are here.

+ Reply to Thread