+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: CUSA Expansion targets: Temple, Tech, TCU

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: CUSA Expansion targets: Temple, Tech, TCU

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Hate to change the topic, but are you serious? Who had the list and what the hell was the purpose of it? I suppose they didn't have a very hard time figuring mine out.

I think that they scribbled it down after Dan Newman threw one of his tantrums after our "squirrel" episode - he basically tried to call everyone out who hide behind a "screen name" -

Our ingenious posters - led by I think by Cartek - then started a thread where people started listing their screen name, real name and why they chose their screen name to prove that anyone who spent more than a few minutes on BB&B could basically figure out who the regular posters were quite easily....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Bucky

Boudreaux's....

First time I ate there, he came over to the table to talk to the folks I was eating with to talk and they introduced me to Bucky - I stood up stuck out my hand and said "I'm Dwayne Woodard, Secretary-Treasurer of Claiborne Parish, but you KNOW me better as DWAYNE FROM MINDEN of Bulldog Barks & Bytes"....

His eyes got as big as saucers and he turned ghost white and mumbled "I'm glad to meet you..." - of course he was wearing an LSU shirt then also -

The folks I was with got a kick out of it when I informed them that he had threatened to sue BB&B and some of our posters because they were using his "likeness" as an avatar....

Its been quite a while since I was in Monroe. Don't know Boudreauxs.

Appearantly missed the spat between BBB and Bucky.

Next time I am in Monroe, I will be sure to show up with my La Tech gear on.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    hell, at one time a few years ago there were people on campus that had a list of user names and actual names on BBB!!

Knowing posters is not a bad thing....I got called out on the old WAC board by some nut a few years ago.....for posting under FIM....the Tech posters on the board immediately came to my defense....

...this usm "fan" has been a pain in our side for years....he needs to be called out

Geez...no wonder out athletic department stood still for more than a decade. The people in charge were jotting down notes from BB&B instead of doing their jobs. Thank goodness for change.

My info has always been in my user profile.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Bucky

Boudreaux's....

First time I ate there, he came over to the table to talk to the folks I was eating with to talk and they introduced me to Bucky - I stood up stuck out my hand and said "I'm Dwayne Woodard, Secretary-Treasurer of Claiborne Parish, but you KNOW me better as DWAYNE FROM MINDEN of Bulldog Barks & Bytes"....

His eyes got as big as saucers and he turned ghost white and mumbled "I'm glad to meet you..." - of course he was wearing an LSU shirt then also -

The folks I was with got a kick out of it when I informed them that he had threatened to sue BB&B and some of our posters because they were using his "likeness" as an avatar....

Is boudreauxs still open? I tried to go there a while back and it was closed if I remember right.

As far as this thread goes. It started out fine but took a terrible turn. If anyone wants to get all of this straightened out then I will welcome, Eager Eagle, GoGold, Velton Knight and anyone else who wants to come over to my house in Madisonville and we can have a beer summit and put this nonsense behind us. Until then lets move this to the dawg pitt and get back to going crazy over conference expansion.

Puppy GoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGoGold Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    GoGold, you are pathetic... or should I say Velton or Eager Eagle or Standing in EE or any of your other aliases. Your convo with yourself on the C-USA board and fabricated phone convo with yourself are just comical. Keep them coming.

Velton, do you wanna know what gave you away? It was your letter to The Advocate The Silent Majority Will Be Heard about your views on the current situation in Arizona, and you signed it Velton Knight. But just a few days before, your GoGold personality started a thread on the C-USA board entitled AZ Gets It about your views on the current situation in Arizona. And just for confirmation, your alias Standing In EE on the USM Rivals board admitted that you were also GoGold after some USM fans called you out about some of your ridiculous rants.

Please do us all a favor, including yourself, and go to Earl K. Long Hospital for some free psychotherapy and free samples of some meds. Get a life!
    I noticed you failed to address my questions. I mean, surely you are not claiming a letter to a newspaper regarding a situation in AZ as proof. You have assumptions and accusstions. Being as you have no proof, thats all you have to offer.

Again, why include his alleged son? His alleged wife? Saddest thing is you think because its legal its perfectly fine, and you never give a thought to just how classless it is. Shocking thing is, this board accepts this type of behavior.

But credit where credit is due. You have your little midgets running around behind you, shouting in glee. Because, and only because, they are too stupid to think for themselves.

Regardless of the budget issue, pat yourself on the back, you have formed the opinion on LA Tech on at least one college football fan. Where you get your money from really doesn't matter.

The mystery here, how do you guys get so worked up over something so unimportant as college football?

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoGold View Post
    I noticed you failed to address my questions. I mean, surely you are not claiming a letter to a newspaper regarding a situation in AZ as proof. You have assumptions and accusstions. Being as you have no proof, thats all you have to offer.

Again, why include his alleged son? His alleged wife? Saddest thing is you think because its legal its perfectly fine, and you never give a thought to just how classless it is. Shocking thing is, this board accepts this type of behavior.

But credit where credit is due. You have your little midgets running around behind you, shouting in glee. Because, and only because, they are too stupid to think for themselves.

Regardless of the budget issue, pat yourself on the back, you have formed the opinion on LA Tech on at least one college football fan. Where you get your money from really doesn't matter.

The mystery here, how do you guys get so worked up over something so unimportant as college football?
    You're reaching, dude. I think everybody knows who you are at this point. Give it up.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

While waiting for football season to start, their is no limit to how worked up we can get on ANY subject. Give it a couple of months and we'll be going nuts on God only knows what. College football may be the only thing keeping this country out of WWIII. :icon_wink:

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't understand why you get so worked up over La Tech. Since we all know who you are, can you explain what Tech did to piss you off so bad? You've spent years chasing Tech around message boards trying to cause harm to this little school in the middle of nowhere. why? What's the psychosis that drives someone to that? I can't stand ULM, but I would never devote my life to belittling them.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I still can't understand why you get so worked up over La Tech. Since we all know who you are, can you explain what Tech did to piss you off so bad? You've spent years chasing Tech around message boards trying to cause harm to this little school in the middle of nowhere. why? What's the psychosis that drives someone to that? I can't stand ULM, but I would never devote my life to belittling them.
    Exactly. EagerEagle/GoGold has a lot more ot answer for than anybody on this board does. The BB&B people are just good fans who love their school. But EagerEagle is a sick bastard who would do anything to purposely hurt LA Tech.

HD

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Exactly. EagerEagle/GoGold has a lot more ot answer for than anybody on this board does. The BB&B people are just good fans who love their school. But EagerEagle is a sick bastard who would do anything to purposely hurt LA Tech.

HD
    Sorry to say but he's a very sick man.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Is EE and GoGold the same person? I think that is what I am getting
    Yes. One sick puppy!

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

And I would never even consider visiting their message boards....if they even have such a thing.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

for what it's worth, it was definitely crossing the line to bring your family members into this. but your decade-long internet campaign against Tech certainly justifies your "outing" on this board.

and i truly feel sorry for velton knight if he is not you.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Is it so hard to believe that fans of Louisiana Tech are as passionate as fans of schools such as Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, or Georgia?

For many posters on this board, their priorities are God, country, family & Louisiana Tech. Except for a few that have no families.

That passion extends not just for the athletic program but for our academics as well. I'll predict right here that one day, Louisiana Tech will be an AAU member as well as a competitive member of one of the national major conferences. While I may not live to see the academic side of this prediction, I expect I will see the athletics part come to pass.

Nobody's going to hand it to us. We'll earn it.

As far as CUSA, I very much hope we become a member soon. CUSA is a good conference and we will be a great member. As regards USM, we respect the school and appreciate what they have accomplished. I very much look forward to the beginning of our series with USM. I think La Tech/USM will be a great rivalry and both schools will benefit from the loyal fans of both schools who will travel well to each other's stadiums.

Take a breath, EE/GG/WhoeverYouAreToday, we ain't da debil! But I'm wondering about you.

+ Reply to Thread