+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trouble for one of our 2011 recruits

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Re: Trouble for one of our 2011 recruits

I'll take it one step further.
    If that punk had done this to MY son (who's 14 right now)....he'd have more to worry about than bail and pending charges.

He'd have a 6'5, 230 pound A-hole bearing down on him. I'd teach him the meaning of "hard life."

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    I know you're not intending to make excuses....but that's exactly what's wrong with our society today.
    Instead of repercussions....we turn to the sob story about the perpetrators "hard life."
    Bullcrap.
    Tell that to the parents of the 16 year old kid who had his skull kicked in.
    Trust me I understand. What he did was awful and plain stupid. I don't care how hard his life is either, he knew what he was doing and should be punished. He deserves to take a serious ass beating, and if keeps it up he will find someone who will give it to him.

He is a KID though and his life shouldn't be ruined for one mistake. I believe in second chances. With the right guidance maybe he can change his life around. Apparently he is living with some great people and he will make a 180.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

At this point I think that I might be willing to give him a shot at Tech, if he keeps his nose clean until signing day. But he would be on a very short leash and it would be basically one strike and you are out after he got here. If I were Dykes, I would at least sit down with him and have a very long heart to heart talk before giving a scholarship.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    Trust me I understand. What he did was awful and plain stupid. I don't care how hard his life is either, he knew what he was doing and should be punished. He deserves to take a serious ass beating, and if keeps it up he will find someone who will give it to him.

He is a KID though and his life shouldn't be ruined for one mistake. I believe in second chances. With the right guidance maybe he can change his life around. Apparently he is living with some great people and he will make a 180.
    True.... that's why I was asking what was so rough about his upbringing that you stated in another post. So do you mind clarifying what you meant by his "having a hard life growing up"??

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

This guy is most likely headed to juco first, anyway.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Character is contagious.
    The lack of character can become an epidemic.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    True.... that's why I was asking what was so rough about his upbringing that you stated in another post. So do you mind clarifying what you meant by his "having a hard life growing up"??
    I don't know much about it. Someone else could probably provide more details, but I have heard he has had no parenting influences in his life. Maybe Dawg Dude could provide details.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

T.K. Fleming off Benton football team

Tigers' senior faces theft charges.

BENTON — The Benton Tigers had their first official football practice Monday.
    T.K. Fleming and his No. 4 jersey weren't on the field.
    Benton coach Caleb Guidry said Monday evening that his star defensive back and wide receiver was no longer on the team.
    According to Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office spokesman Ed Baswell, Fleming was arrested for theft Thursday. It was Fleming's fourth arrest in the last six months. He's being held on $5,000 bond in the Bossier Maximum Security Facility in Bossier City.....

Doesn't look good...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

This guy makes Masoli look like a boy scout
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Ok.. this kid is DONE.. we DO NOT need to pursue this kid in any way, shape, or form. One mistake is one thing.. but 4 arrests in last 6 months??

Big Dog aan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her game

I heard Angola State Penitentiary was National Champs, and they recruit year long.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Ok.. this kid is DONE.. we DO NOT need to pursue this kid in any way, shape, or form. One mistake is one thing.. but 4 arrests in last 6 months??
    Oh I agree, no way we are still going after him.......

Rumor has it, Houston Nutt is in route to Benton.

What a shame, waste of God given talent.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

T.K. Fleming is done with football

T.K. Fleming a highly recuited prospect in Louisiana is officially kicked off the Benton High School football team after his fourth arrest.
    Article:
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...SFRONTCAROUSEL

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: T.K. Fleming is done with football

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Wow, this kid works hard to get in trouble. We will be supporting him through our tax payer dollars the rest of his life if he doesn't straighten out. It is hard to understand why this kid is working so hard to self-destruct!

+ Reply to Thread