+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trouble for one of our 2011 recruits

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Trouble for one of our 2011 recruits

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    Trust me I understand. What he did was awful and plain stupid. I don't care how hard his life is either, he knew what he was doing and should be punished. He deserves to take a serious ass beating, and if keeps it up he will find someone who will give it to him.

He is a KID though and his life shouldn't be ruined for one mistake. I believe in second chances. With the right guidance maybe he can change his life around. Apparently he is living with some great people and he will make a 180.
    Looks like he did a 360 instead. Some people are just bad seeds.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Trouble for one of our 2011 recruits

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Looks like he did a 360 instead. Some people are just bad seeds.
    Yep

+ Reply to Thread