+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hawaii Game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Hawaii Game

I guarantee you Sim told him to keep it in the low. Alvis probably just lost it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It was a change up according to Sim. Alvis' best pitch.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Talk about a microcosm of the entire season in one game. 7 scholarship pitchers were were counting on have been lost to injury or some other reason. Please end all of our misery and let this dreaded season come to an end.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    If there is one player on the Hawaii roster that you DO NOT throw fastballs to it is Wong. Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish we would have intentionally walked Wong and let Alvis go after the next batter.
    :bigcry:
    Intentionally putting the winning run on base. Hmmm....how bout no.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Intentionally putting the winning run on base. Hmmm....how bout no.
    Absolutely cannot put the tying or winning run on.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

I just cant believe we lost this 1 I listened to the entire game and almost fell out of the car after the Home Run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    I just cant believe we lost this 1 I listened to the entire game and almost fell out of the car after the Home Run.
    Wong's first homerun was as bad or worse for me. We had two outs with a 1-2 count.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Wong's first homerun was as bad or worse for me. We had two outs with a 1-2 count.

Probably the most pissed off I have been listening to a baseball game in forever. The sad thing is, and i'm sure some others felt the same way,You just kind of knew that the game was going to end the way it did. I had the sinking feeling after the E.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Even after committing 5 errors, Hawaii beat Fresno State today 9-6 to win the WAC Baseball Tournament.
    :bigcry:

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post

Actually seeing the pitch up and near middle inside half of plate would have been worse. All you could do is "oh s___" about the time the hitter pulled the trigger. Pitch location was right in the well house so to speak.....horrible mistake on location by Alvis.

+ Reply to Thread