+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: World Cup time!

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Re: World Cup time!

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Italy out!

The #1 and #2 team in the last cup both got knocked out in group play.

USA plays saturday and Germany/England is sunday. Should be some good games.
    I am over here in Tuscany and they are all pissed! There is no one out tonight but us non-Italians! I think the suicide rate mnay jump!
    "It's Good to be a Bulldog"!!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I am over here in Tuscany and they are all pissed! There is no one out tonight but us non-Italians! I think the suicide rate mnay jump!
    Yep, I went to Italy the last two weeks of May (Tuscany was awesome). Our driver to Pompeii was all geared up for the World Cup, I am sure Mauritsio is pissed now. From champs to chumps, what a disappointment.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yep, I went to Italy the last two weeks of May (Tuscany was awesome). Our driver to Pompeii was all geared up for the World Cup, I am sure Mauritsio is pissed now. From champs to chumps, what a disappointment.
    A history of Italy in one sentence!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Ooooh, loooky! Now it's a haiku!

From champs to chumps - what
    disappointment: Italy's
    history, briefly.

Big Dog Dawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud of

Those Japan free-kicks were beautiful.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    That's where Nobama has us headed.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post
    Looks like an Obama rally.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    Its a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Looks like an Obama rally.

Well, not quite. Rahm and Barney booked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpIYO_hcLJE

to open the Dem's 2112 reelection convention. Priorities: Don't ask Don't tell #1, Unemployment #2.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post
    Thanks for the video. I wish I was at Bier Garden, Albany NY for that game.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

SHIMATA!

Japan out on penalty kicks.

+ Reply to Thread