+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Folks, it is time to face reality.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Folks, it is time to face reality.

haha good job Dr. Z

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    haha good job Dr. Z
    I was trying to warn them.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...26975#poststop

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I told some of you guys to turn around and walk slowly out of the room. This guy knows his stuff.
    understatement of the century. This guy is a well respected expert in the S&C community. He is also articulate and just put Flacon on blast. Poor Falcon sure can hold some grudges can't he?

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Now this is summer school.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Falcon? You there?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Poor Falcon sure can hold some grudges can't he?
    No kidding!

Still pissy over a work-out session from 2007?

Time to try some prozac.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    No kidding!

Still pissy over a work-out session from 2007?

Time to try some prozac.
    He hates the entire coaching staff.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

High tolerance for pain? Or maybe it just hurts less when you don't give 100% or when you take yourself out of the game. These are facts so before bashing me or red dotting me, ask any former teammate of his.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    High tolerance for pain? Or maybe it just hurts less when you don't give 100% or when you take yourself out of the game. These are facts so before bashing me or red dotting me, ask any former teammate of his.
    It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    These are the facts...... Jericho sufferred a double hernia in the weight room in February 2007. Jericho was misdiagnosed with a strained groin and began a painful treatment program that continued for the remainder of the season. Jericho played through the pain of a double hernia ( he has an incredibly high threshold for pain). I'm saying that by being misdiagnosed it made a bad situation even worse. In testing his leg strength at a time he had lower body issues,that would involve pushing the weight limit amounts being lifted which can cause injury. It seems like if there are lower body issues, all workouts should start out with a lower weight and eventually increase as the body strength increases over time. I don't agree with maxing out to test what your limits are to a weak or injured area of the body. I'm not the S&C expert so I cry uncle here.....i'm just expressing what I think is common sense. I don't hate the coaches. You can't tell me that the number of pitchers on our staff that have gone down to injury is normal for a college team. No one is stepping up to take responsibility for this trend. If no one does step up.....we'll get the same ole same ole devastated pitching staff trying to cover those 4 weekend conference games.
    Dude face it. I don't know what you have againstt he staff, but it is obvious in your post. Get over it. Whatever the problem was, you can blmae yourslef for advising him to go as a hitter instead of the third round as a pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    I can feel the love (hate) finally coming out of a few of you, so I better just keep my opinions to myself and stay off of this board. Jericho always gave 100% as a two-way player....... that's a fact
    Unfortunatly it isn't. I remember a few time that he "big leagued it." As Chris29 said, a bunch of his teammates will agree that he didn't give 100%.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

It was obvious to me that Jericho was injured. I don't know all the facts, but I do know this. Jericho, himself, does not come on this board and make excuses. It is hard for his father to let it go. As a parent I can understand that. But certainly those who are being accused of contriibuting Jericho's problems have a right to defend themselves against such accusations.

But those of you who love to pile on Jericho need to shut up. He was an outstanding baseball player for Tech, who didn't reach his potential because of injury. He has never had anything but positive things to say about Tech when I've been around him.
    Good old Memorial Gym

No one is bashing him but when a dad gets on here and blames everyone under the sun for his son's lack of progression as a player, you can expect feedback. Jericho was a very good ballplayer but that doesn't mean he wasn't lazy and injury prone. Falcon has an excuse for everything, such as Jericho was released bc baseball would rather latinos...

+ Reply to Thread