• Keep him one more year and see how we do

31 46.27%
  • Fire him now

15 22.39%
  • He's our coach until he leaves

21 31.34%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your opinion of keeping or letting go Coach Sim?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What's your opinion of keeping or letting go Coach Sim?

We didn't travel far to have LSUS pound our A$$.......

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    We didn't travel far to have LSUS pound our A$$.......
    Ahh the one gamer.... tell me GeauxDawgs, when was the last time a baseball team went undefeated in D1? Can't use the one game as a subset for the entire season.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

My response was in reference to those complaining about travel, nothing else. It was not a comment about getting our teeth kicked in during a mid week game against a glorified high school team.....

No one goes undefeated, and your point is??

Hell, I am shocked Tech baseball is getting this much run to be honest.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

My response was in reference to those complaining about travel, nothing else. It was not a comment about getting our teeth kicked in during a mid week game against a glorified high school team.....

Glorified High School team? That proves your lack baseball knowledge. Remember it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Glorified High School team? That proves your lack baseball knowledge. Remember it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    I know plenty about the game of baseball, but I will not bore you or BBB with that.

I am impressed you are taking up for LSUS....Do you really think we should be competing and getting drummed by them??

I will go on the record, I think Coach Sim can get this thing rolling. Without the pitching issues we had, this season is 7-10 more wins easily.

I apologize for my remarks regarding Your Pilots!!!

I know plenty about the game of baseball, but I will not bore you or BBB with that.

I am impressed you are taking up for LSUS....Do you really think we should be competing and getting drummed by them??

I will go on the record, I think Coach Sim can get this thing rolling. Without the pitching issues we had, this season is 7-10 more wins easily.

I apologize for my remarks regarding Your Pilots!!!
    They are not my Pilots. However, I know that program is much more than a "glorified high school team." With comments like that you aren't showing your knowledge for baseball.

They are not my Pilots. However, I know that program is much more than a "glorified high school team." With comments like that you aren't showing your knowledge for baseball.
    Not sure when we became a defender of an LSU school.....but ok.

Is it safe to say that none of our players would have chosen LSUS over Tech?

Is it safe to say that the majority of the LSUS players were not offered D1 schollys?

That is the basis of my statement.......which somehow has gotten WAY more air time than it should.....but ok.

They have some talent on the team, no doubt. I am sure they played the game harder than we did because we looked at it as a mid-week game and they looked at it as a chance to beat a D1 school.....but still, it is LSUS. I grew up here and we all made fun of the kids that were going there. I am sure it is a great school, but growing up is Shreveport, LSUS really isn't much.

You can reply all you want, I am done talking about (Luscious) as they are affectionately known.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Other schools are getting better, we clearly are not.
    Is not getting any better good enough? We will see...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I took major grief on here for being PO'd at our guys per that game as well. It didn't bode well for the rest of the season and showed we had some serious issues in my mind.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    ... showed we had some serious issues in my mind.
    The only issues were lack of pitching. Most of us knew that was a problem long before that loss. Some thought we should have thrown our ace in that game and that winning that game was more important than competing in the conference.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    I have not yet voted so my vote will remain anonymous
    Then why did you start the poll?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

My vote, Hold BVD's feet to the fire and give him more resources to work with. As has been mentioned his budget is a joke and what money he has raised has been taken out from under him, ridiculous.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'll claim 'em! I have a degree from LSUS!

Go Pilots!

(but, really, Tech should beat LSUS in any sport, any day.)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

My response was in reference to those complaining about travel...
    Well, if LSUS has to TRAVEL all the way to Ruston next time, we'll kick their teeth in! It's that travel, ya know .

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'll claim 'em! I have a degree from LSUS!

Go Pilots!

(but, really, Tech should beat LSUS in any sport, any day.)
    Not saying we shouldn't have beat them, because we should. However, they are a good ball club, and as for the argument that they werent offered D1 schollarship, we have covered the reasons behind going to an LSU-S in the game thread from that day. Go read it. This is not directed at you Dawg80, but rather at Geaux Dawgs

+ Reply to Thread