+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 ncaa tournament

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2010 ncaa tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    Even if it is a joke, they are still practicing while we have already turned our equipment in for the year. Where would you rather be in June, on Grambling's team or Tech's team?
    Tech's team.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Tech's team.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Even if it is a joke, they are still practicing while we have already turned our equipment in for the year. Where would you rather be in June, on Grambling's team or Tech's team?
    I would rather be on Tech's team. I'm not a bandwagoner.... Plus Grambling will be turning theirs in two day after the regionals start.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    I would rather be on Tech's team. I'm not a bandwagoner.... Plus Grambling will be turning theirs in two day after the regionals start.
    I agree. I would never turn in my memories or allegience to Tech but my question related to where would you rather be at the end of the 2010 season, in the playoffs or at home. Grambling will get smoked and we all know it but they are still playing and we aren't.
    I am just saying that I wish that we still were even if we were a number 4 seed playing anywhere.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

I agree. I would never turn in my memories or allegience to Tech but my question related to where would you rather be at the end of the 2010 season, in the playoffs or at home. Grambling will get smoked and we all know it but they are still playing and we aren't.
    I am just saying that I wish that we still were even if we were a number 4 seed playing anywhere.
    We should join the SWAC then...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I knew what you were really asking, but it wasn't what you asked.:icon_wink:

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

Somewhat related to the NCAA Regionals...

For the stadiums that have video boards, the NCAA puts together a slideshow of random college baseball trivia that scrolls at various points during the games. One of the slides that I saw today:

Did You Know?
    The last player to hit two grand slams in one inning was T.J. Soto against Western Kentucky in 2000.

So - yeah. Bulldogs getting some love in the postseason.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VolDawg View Post
    Did You Know?
    The last player to hit two grand slams in one inning was T.J. Soto against Western Kentucky in 2000.
    Wow! did we win that game? With our pitching woes, you just never know.

Still alive as of 7:50 PM central time 6/6

SIDE ONE

TEMPE REGIONAL
    Arizona St
    Hawaii**

FAYETTEVILLE REGIONAL
    Arkansas**
    Washington St.

AUBURN REGIONAL
    Auburn
    Clemson

ATLANTA REGIONAL
    Georgia Tech
    Alabama

CHARLOTTESVILLE REGIONAL
    Virginia
    St. Johns

NORMAN REGIONAL
    Oklahoma
    North Carolina

COLUMBIA REGIONAL
    South Carolina
    Virginia Tech

MYRTLE BEACH REGIONAL
    Costal Carolina
    College of Charleston

SIDE TWO

AUSTIN REGIONAL
    Texas**
    Rice

FORT WORTH REGIONAL
    TCU
    Baylor**

NORWICH REGIONAL
    Florida St.*
    Oregon

LOUISVILLE REGIONAL
    Louisville
    Vanderbilt

LOS ANGELES REGIONAL
    UCLA
    UC Irvine

FULLERTON REGIONAL
    CS Fullerton
    New Mexico**
    Minnesota**

CORAL GABLES REGIONAL
    Miami (FL)
    Texas A&M

GAINSVILLE REGIONAL
    Florida
    Fla. Atlantic

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see lspoo done and gone and our WAC rep Hawaii still in. Oh and I don't see any Belch teams in there any more.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Great to see lspoo done and gone and our WAC rep Hawaii still in. Oh and I don't see any Belch teams in there any more.
    FAU

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    FAU
    Just got killed by florida 15-0 I believe.

As of 4:15 P.M central time 6/7/10

SIDE ONE

TEMPE REGIONAL
    Arizona St

FAYETTEVILLE REGIONAL
    Arkansas**
    Washington St.

AUBURN REGIONAL
    Auburn
    Clemson

ATLANTA REGIONAL
    Georgia Tech
    Alabama

CHARLOTTESVILLE REGIONAL
    Virginia
    St. Johns

NORMAN REGIONAL
    Oklahoma

COLUMBIA REGIONAL
    South Carolina

MYRTLE BEACH REGIONAL
    Costal Carolina

SIDE TWO

AUSTIN REGIONAL
    Texas**

FORT WORTH REGIONAL
    TCU

NORWICH REGIONAL
    Florida St.*

LOUISVILLE REGIONAL
    Louisville
    Vanderbilt

LOS ANGELES REGIONAL
    UCLA

FULLERTON REGIONAL
    CS Fullerton
    Minnesota**

CORAL GABLES REGIONAL
    Miami (FL)
    Texas A&M

GAINSVILLE REGIONAL
    Florida

Bold-Italics - advanced to Super Regionals

As of 9:53 P.M. central time 6/11/10

Super Regionals (best of 3 series)

Side ONE

Tempe Super Regional
    Arizona St.
    Arkansas

Clemson Super Regional
    Clemson
    Alabama

Charlottesville Super Regional
    Virginia
    Oklahoma

Myrtal Beach Super Regional
    Coastal Carolina
    South Carolina

Side TWO

Austin Super Regional
    Texas
    TCU

TCU leads series 1-0

Tallahassee Super Regional
    Florida St.
    Vanderbilt

Florida St. leads series 1-0

Los Angeles Super Regional
    UCLA
    Cal. St. Fullerton

Gainesville Super Regional
    Florida
    Miami (Fla.)

Florida leads series 1-0
    Last edited by BLUE collar; 06-11-2010 at 09:55 PM.

As of 7:40 A.M. central time 6/14/10

Super Regionals (best of 3 series)

Clemson Super Regional
    Clemson
    Alabama

Series Tied at 1-1

Charlottesville Super Regional
    Virginia
    Oklahoma

Series Tied at 1-1

Myrtal Beach Super Regional
    Coastal Carolina
    South Carolina

Series Tied at 1-1

GOING TO OMAHA

Florida
    South Carolina
    Florida St.
    TCU
    UCLA
    Arizona St.

and winners of game three from the series listed above.

+ Reply to Thread