+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 ncaa tournament

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: 2010 ncaa tournament

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    As of 7:40 A.M. central time 6/14/10
    Myrtal Beach Super Regional
    Coastal Carolina
    South Carolina
    Series Tied at 1-1
    Series wasn't tied; South Carolina won both games, 4-3, 10-9.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Series wasn't tied; South Carolina won both games, 4-3, 10-9.
    Oops, my mistake. I used the copy and paste and forgot to erase this one. I got it right by putting South Carolina in the "Going to Omaha" section.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

The field is set for the final rendezvous at Rosenblatt. Yes I came up with that. The teams are as follows. Those in bold were national seeds.

Florida
    South Carolina
    Florida St.
    TCU
    UCLA
    Arizona St.
    Clemson
    Oklahoma

Personally I'm cheering for TCU. Go Horned Frogs

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Personally I'm cheering for TCU. Go Horned Frogs
    Me, too!

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I'm going for South Carolina. It's gonna be a good World Series.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Curious to see how Florida does since their best 2 pitchers are freshman and a sophmore. Wonder if they can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    Curious to see how Florida does since their best 2 pitchers are freshman and a sophmore. Wonder if they can handle it.
    I noticed that during the SEC tourney. I told my father that they are going to be a force these next few years. Florida is so young and so talented it is scary.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Personally I'm cheering for TCU. Go Horned Frogs[/quote]

+1

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I'll have on my OU Sooners hat and La. Tech T-shirts cheering in the outfield bleachers at Rosenblatt.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going for OU or Clemson

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

TCU - Fla. St. was a great game last night.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    TCU - Fla. St. was a great game last night.
    Whatta a comeback, awesome game:icon_wink:

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    Whatta a comeback, awesome game:icon_wink:
    Baseball is such a great game. The slide into second was a game changing play. I've seen that slide two times recently and I don't think I'd ever noticed it before.

BTW, the pickoff of the TCU player at second against UCLA the other night was a great play too.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Baseball is such a great game. The slide into second was a game changing play. I've seen that slide two times recently and I don't think I'd ever noticed it before.
    That was a great play and a great game last night. I want TCU to win it all.

Yes, baseball is a great game. I think it's the greatest game and requires the most skill of any team sport.

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    That was a great play and a great game last night. I want TCU to win it all.

Yes, baseball is a great game. I think it's the greatest game and requires the most skill of any team sport.
    If you are saying this just to suck up and get some green, well it worked.

+ Reply to Thread