+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2010 ncaa tournament

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: 2010 ncaa tournament

I'll give it to them. They played a better championship series than UCLA did. UCLA's bats went silent these last two games, and South Carolina pitched their asses off. Then in the end, the poor coaching was on UCLA. Why would you pitch to him in that situation? The only good thing that could come of it was a strikeout, sharp ground ball, or a pop-up to the infield. You have to walk him, then walk Bradley Jr., to set up force everywhere against a guy who had struggled all game. Not to mention the fact that the outfield was normal depth. Just didn't make sense. Oh well. What is done is done. I will also give credit for the ability to get the bunt down last night. They couldn't do it against Oklahoma, but they got it done last night.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: 2010 ncaa tournament

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    I'll give it to them. They played a better championship series than UCLA did. UCLA's bats went silent these last two games, and South Carolina pitched their asses off. Then in the end, the poor coaching was on UCLA. Why would you pitch to him in that situation? The only good thing that could come of it was a strikeout, sharp ground ball, or a pop-up to the infield. You have to walk him, then walk Bradley Jr., to set up force everywhere against a guy who had struggled all game. Not to mention the fact that the outfield was normal depth. Just didn't make sense. Oh well. What is done is done. I will also give credit for the ability to get the bunt down last night. They couldn't do it against Oklahoma, but they got it done last night.
    Hey, it was a good CWS as usual. I enjoy reading your baseball insights. Just couldn't resist the razzing when you brought up the bunting coach.
    On to football!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread