+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: < 100 days...

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: < 100 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    ditchbugs...

But they are good....
    +1

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: < 100 days...

"92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, take one down and pass it around..............

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    ditchbugs...

But they are good....
    DITCHBUGS!!!! I lived in Lafayette for 14 years and thought I'd heard every crawfish reference possible, but I've not heard that one! I love it!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    DITCHBUGS!!!! I lived in Lafayette for 14 years and thought I'd heard every crawfish reference possible, but I've not heard that one! I love it!!!
    I spent the first 10 years of my life growing up on River Road between Destrahan and Norco in a little place called New Sarpy - the members of the Carolyn Drive "Big Wheel" gang called em "ditch bugs"....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread