+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help from Bulldog nation

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Help from Bulldog nation

HA!!!!! I'm vote #362 for her!! That's a good sign...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Voted, but there are contestants with over 1,000,000 votes already...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Thanks, everyone for the support. I noticed all those votes. I can only guess those are people with worldwide networks, etc... I'm just hoping top 5 because I think that's the next step. There's alot of people auditioning as there are live auditions in addition to the online auditions, so we'll see. I think the votes go until the end of June. Anyway, thanks again for your help. It's truly appreciated.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Thanks, everyone for the support. I noticed all those votes. I can only guess those are people with worldwide networks, etc... I'm just hoping top 5 because I think that's the next step. There's alot of people auditioning as there are live auditions in addition to the online auditions, so we'll see. I think the votes go until the end of June. Anyway, thanks again for your help. It's truly appreciated.
    What #1 song did she write?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

So are her alum from lsusless pitching in on this or is TECH pulling the load alone to help her?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    What #1 song did she write?
    "When I Think About Angels" by Jaimie ONeal. It's country. Had several top 20's one by Lee Ann Womack, Tracy Lawrence and I think Reba cut a song of her's that was in top 20. Don't know how it charted. She's done alright, but it's been hot and cold. Some of her best songs, she saved for her album when she got a record deal, then the record company sold out and dropped all their talent except like the top 2 or 3 of which included Toby Keith and I can't remember the others. So, since she just signed and only had one single, she was gone. Her single actually was rated very well and was the theme song form some show on Lifetime channel for the couple of years it ran.

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    So are her alum from lsusless pitching in on this or is TECH pulling the load alone to help her?
    I don't know how many of her alum from LSU are pitching in. I don't visit their board or really any other schools boards, so I didn't post this on there, but I'm sure some are voting since everyone in my family has LSU alums as friends not to mention several relatives that are LSU alums. Besides, I'm not the only one trying to get her votes. I contacted my circle of influence as has my sister, my mom, my dad, quite a few cousins, personal friends of all those mentioned above. Roxie really isn't affiliated with LSU much other than having gotten her degree from there. Not that she hates the school, she just doesn't keep up with it, and I can assure you she hasn't donated anything. She really is a starving "artist". We really do appreciate everyone who has helped out, but (not to sound rude), Tech people aren't the only ones pulling the load. One thing I can assure you is I doubt very seriously that she'll ever have an LSU lovefest for a show. I don't even think she knows who their football coach is. In fact, she's become more of a Tennessean since she's lived there. About the only team she shows interest in are the Titans. And for what it's worth, her in-laws are more Vandy fans than Vol fans.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Voted

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I voted. Good luck to Roxie! I hope she gets it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I hope she gets it.
    twhs
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

On A Soldier's Wife, at the 1:50 mark is dirtylegacy2 with popsicle all over his face, better known as Jed. That's my mom holding him. Oh, and a percentage of the proceeds when the song is bought goes to some military organization to help military families in need. Oh, and it's not a protest song even though it sort of seems like it.

Thanks again, everybody.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

She's at 2637 now. What a personality!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Tech graduate Georgia Drew Boswell is also trying out. She is the daughter of Judge Harmon Drew... some of you may remember him playing out at Rabb's.

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/inde...816&promo_id=1

+ Reply to Thread