+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats to Mark Berokoff

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to Mark Berokoff

Mark Berokoff, an administrative assistant for the Men's bball team has been named as an assistant coach at Hill College in TX. He's a great guy and I wish him nothing but the best. I'm sure anyone else that met him during his time in Ruston feels the same way. Good luck Mark!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Congrats to Mark Berokoff

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    Mark Berokoff, an administrative assistant for the Men's bball team has been named as an assistant coach at Hill College in TX. He's a great guy and I wish him nothing but the best. I'm sure anyone else that met him during his time in Ruston feels the same way. Good luck Mark!
    I was hoping we'd be able to retain him a little longer.

Re: Congrats to Mark Berokoff

Hi, Firends I have read your post which is really interesting and amazing. I like your post

+ Reply to Thread