+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missed phone call

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Missed phone call

Got my call today even though I already did my LTAC and season tix. It is good to see Louisiana Tech marketing it's athletics product and utilizing coach Dykes in it. The recorded message could be sent to every Tech alum/friend/fan with a ph # on record. It might help to increase ticket sales.

Good job Tech!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Got my call today on my cell.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Got my call today even though I already did my LTAC and season tix. It is good to see Louisiana Tech marketing it's athletics product and utilizing coach Dykes in it. The recorded message could be sent to every Tech alum/friend/fan with a ph # on record. It might help to increase ticket sales.

Good job Tech!
    Agreed. A proactive approach rather than just "We need people to buy season tickets."

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I got my call last week, at work. I looked at the caller ID, it said laTech, thought it was Dr. Dan calling me again. But no, it was Coach Dykes, he won't let me ask a question, he just kept talking.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Got my call a couple of days ago, it was nice to hear!

+ Reply to Thread