+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realignment Daily Reading List

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: Realignment Daily Reading List

HD - I agree with you a lot but Colorado is a much better choice for the PAC 10 than Baylor and if Neb. leaves and the PAC 16 comes about Baylor will not make the cut. Baylor has struggled for years in the Big 12. CU brings the Denver market with them and if you have UT, A&M and TTech you already have Texas locked down.

I just hope we land somewhere good!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Realignment Daily Reading List

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    HD - I agree with you a lot but Colorado is a much better choice for the PAC 10 than Baylor and if Neb. leaves and the PAC 16 comes about Baylor will not make the cut. Baylor has struggled for years in the Big 12. CU brings the Denver market with them and if you have UT, A&M and TTech you already have Texas locked down.

I just hope we land somewhere good!
    You can't lock down the state of Texas without Texas. And if they won't move without Baylor then you invite Baylor. Heck if they want Texas Arlington then you invite them too.

+ Reply to Thread