+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Historical Background Wanted

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Historical Background Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Back in 90....I think, at Baylor, Boniol kicked the game winner.......my dislike for Baylor started when we got into the stadium. They did not serve Coke or 7up, or anything you really could mix alcohol with..........that night was the night the 'Captian' was mixed with something else....and I can not remember what!!!!!!!!!
    Now that was a fun game. I was there too.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    That's what she said...

Thanks

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Back in 90....I think, at Baylor, Boniol kicked the game winner.......my dislike for Baylor started when we got into the stadium. They did not serve Coke or 7up, or anything you really could mix alcohol with..........that night was the night the 'Captian' was mixed with something else....and I can not remember what!!!!!!!!!
    That's the game that Choudawg punched and kicked small children and little old ladies to get the game ball that Coach Peace threw to the Tech fans in the stands. It's also the game that we were flipped off and called a series of unmentionable names by good Baptist Baylor students. Good times.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that the Boniol kick was in '92, because Stover was our kicker in '90 when we beat Colorado State at home.

I was at the '94 game in Waco, and I remember that we lost the game but I do not remember if they tried an onside kick. But, just for good measure, I still don't like them.

Edit: Here is the link to the Boniol kick in '92. I tried to search for an onside kick and couldn't find one. Coach Mick probably knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc50UB5Uv8c

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Coach Mick probably knows.
    If he doesn't know, check with Chuck Norris.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Thanks
    TWHS

+ Reply to Thread