+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inu-bot: Dr. Saturday on Tech

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Inu-bot: Dr. Saturday on Tech

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...aining-content

next year should see a smoking scoreboard in Ruston.
    We are positively giddy with anticipation at the full-throttle expansion of the Air Raid. (In honor of Louisiana, we will perhaps christen it "the Airboat.")
    It's a quick glance type thing, but I liked it. Not overly optimistic about our chances, but not bagging on us either.

Good site in general, by the way. Lots of links for you expansion fanatics.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Inu-bot: Dr. Saturday on Tech

He says we travel TO navy to play.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    He says we travel TO navy to play.
    She.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Defensively, the team will be led by '09 tackling leader and all-conference linebacker Justin Cole
    ????

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

"She" needs to get her act together, or we'll send Dawmatic to handle the light work and get her $%#$% together!!!

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

4-8 season prediction??? I'm thinking 6-6 at least with a great chance to be better than that.

Varsity Bulldog cherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    4-8 season prediction??? I'm thinking 6-6 at least with a great chance to be better than that.

Agreed that Grambling, NM St, SJ St and Hawaii are Ws (Hawaii would be the only question mark because it's an away game and they can be decent on the islands, but we beat them like a rented mule last year). As to additional wins, Idaho lost a lot (including a high draft pick on the O line) and will regress, and we almost beat them last year at their place. Utah State lost RB Turbin and will regress, and we almost beat them last year at their place.

Plus: I have no doubt that this year - transition year or no - we have the talent on the field and on the sidelines to really score points!!!!!!!

There are your 6 wins. Look for an upset or two in addition to those 6 and you're making travel plans for the holidays.
    Last edited by cherokeedawg; 06-09-2010 at 01:03 PM.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is all this 6 win talk BS????? We better win 8!!!!! Minimum

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeedawg View Post
    Look for an upset or two in addtion to those 6...
    Not to mention all that extra weight Navy seem to be shedding :icon_wink:

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

My Prediction...

Grambling - Win
    Navy/Southern Miss - Win at least one of em
    Utah State - Win
    Idaho - Win
    @ New Mexico State - Win
    @ San Jose State - Win

I think we have a good shot at beating Hawaii on the islands, and good shots at beating Fresno and Nevada at home. Possibly 9 wins...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    What the hell is all this 6 win talk BS????? We better win 8!!!!! Minimum
    I agree. Honestly, I believe most of the posters on BB&B could coach LA Tech to 6 wins in 2010. Sonny D better deliver a minimum of 8 wins this year.

At some point, we have to quit being satisfied with 5 and 6 win seasons like ULM fans. At some point, we have to start expectig MORE.

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    My Prediction...

Grambling - Win
    Navy/Southern Miss - Win at least one of em
    Utah State - Win
    Idaho - Win
    @ New Mexico State - Win
    @ San Jose State - Win

I think we have a good shot at beating Hawaii on the islands, and good shots at beating Fresno and Nevada at home. Possibly 9 wins...
    Actually, 10 wins isn't out of the question.

Grambling - will be easier than most folks think.
    Navy - This will also be easier than most folks think.
    USM - This will be our first sellout in JAS
    Hawaii - The Warriors program is down now
    USU - Payback will be a bitch!!
    Idaho - Homecoming fodder!
    Fresno - FSU never plays well in Ruston.
    NMSU - We always win at NMSU.
    SJSU - This program is always down.
    Nevada - Okay....I'm still not sure we could beat Nevada in a game of checkers, much less football.

The only slam dunk losses I see are the road games at Texas A&M and Boise State. No reason we shouldn't have a GOOD SHOT at 10 wins in 2010.

I want 10 in 2010!!!!

HD

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

I want to see my dawgs go 12-0

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    I want to see my dawgs go 12-0

I would be pissed.

12-0 and no bowl game?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Our defense should be ALMOST as good as last year. I know it won't be "as" good, but GATA is still God here. Our offense should improve dramatically. Even the article mentions all the choices we have at QB and we do have the receivers. With the new air raid, I think we go bowling this year.

Oh yeah, I expect an upset against A&M! I can't wait for that one! They have a great QB, but we have a great defense that is going to shine.

+ Reply to Thread