+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Colorado Just Accepted PAC10 Offer!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Colorado Just Accepted PAC10 Offer!

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I would feel a whole lot better if Tech would go ahead with some sort of press release even if they don't have a clue where we'll end up. I just think we need some reassurances that somebody is fighting for us.
    What would they say? "Damn it's foggy right now."

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Big 12 should invite TCU, Utah, and BYU right now if Texas agrees to stay.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    What would they say? "Damn it's foggy right now."
    Be creative, that's why they're paid the big bucks.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Be creative, that's why they're paid the big bucks.
    I thought that's what I was doing.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Outside of maybe ISU Baylor just does not measure up the other programs in the Big 12.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'll tell you what DOESN'T make sense..........It doesn't makes sense that the state of Californnia would have 4 schools in an AQ conference, and the state of Texas only three. That's BS!!! The state of Texas is getting hosed, and I'm sure THAT'S what Rick Perry is upset about.

This is about economics. And the state of Texas is a big enough bananna that it doesn't HAVE to take a back seat to anyone.

HD
    Texas will not be in control of the PAC 16. Maybe years from now.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I hope this doesn't go into fruition. It sounds like the Big West all over again.
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/974716.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    you guys have short memories... You dont remember how bad swc football was in the late 80's and early 90's. "the final eight swc champions lost in their bowl game. After smu's second-place finish in most polls in 1982, only two swc programs were serious contenders for the national title: Texas in 1983 and 1990 and texas a&m in 1992. Attendance also dwindled at every school except for texas and texas a&m." an all texas conference would not generate any tv money...

Any conference consisting of texas schools will end in demise... History has spoken...
    exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    I hope this doesn't go into fruition. It sounds like the Big West all over again.
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/974716.html
    \

I glanced at the article and immediately saw "Louisiana." So, I didn't read the article.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    \

I glanced at the article and immediately saw "Louisiana." So, I didn't read the article.

Wish I had been as smart.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

old article

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Big 12 should invite TCU, Utah, and BYU right now if Texas agrees to stay.
    I agree. That would make the loss of Colorado (who added nothing!) and Nebraska minimal. Very minimal. Those are 3 real good adds.

And if the Big 12 wants back into the "Denver TV market" (which I think is pretty small anyway), just add Colorado St. That takes the Big 12 to 14.

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Texas will not be in control of the PAC 16. Maybe years from now.
    I take issue with that statement. If not Texas, who will be? It sure won't be USC, because the Trojans will be fortunate to field a team with 50 scholarship players in the years 2013 and 2014.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I take issue with that statement. If not Texas, who will be? It sure won't be USC, because the Trojans will be fortunate to field a team with 50 scholarship players in the years 2013 and 2014.

HD
    That NCAA ruling came down after I posted. I never liked USC anyway. But yes the west coast universities will call the shots with only 6 of the 16 teams from the Big 12 and possibly only 3 from Texas.

+ Reply to Thread