+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SEC rolls out red carpet for UT and A&M

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Re: SEC rolls out red carpet for UT and A&M

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    You're on to something. Except, I think that if Texas A&M inks the deal with the SEC, then Oklahoma will join as well. Then its bye bye Texas to the Big 10 with Nebraska and Notre Dame to Big 10 shortly after.
    I know monetarily Texas may do better in the big ten, but i cant see them going to a conference without more regional opponents... i mean it literally is like Tech in the WAC, which to me makes no sense wout major money gains over SEC.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

It would just suck for the Texas fan base to have Nebraska as your closest local opponent. I think Texas to the Big 10 would kill all the fan support for all sports except basketball and football. Would you want to travel from Austin to Ann Arbor for a baseball series?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    You're on to something. Except, I think that if Texas A&M inks the deal with the SEC, then Oklahoma will join as well. Then its bye bye Texas to the Big 10 with Nebraska and Notre Dame to Big 10 shortly after.
    You think Nebraska to the Big10? Nice work Sherlock.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You think Nebraska to the Big10? Nice work Sherlock.

No the meaning was "with" Nebraska who is already there.

+ Reply to Thread