+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's next?

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Who's next?

Well Colorado got it rolling. Boise wasn't a surprise, but I didn't expect it today. Nebraska was pretty obvious today.

Who will be next? Big move to the PAC or what?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: Who's next?

I'm surprised Big 10 hasn't already invited Missouri

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I'm surprised Big 10 hasn't already invited Missouri
    Don't hold your breath on that one...it's looking more and more like Mizzou was NEVER a real option for the Big 10. The next teams invited to the big 10 are Rutgers and Maryland...the big question is, when?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Well Colorado got it rolling. Boise wasn't a surprise, but I didn't expect it today. Nebraska was pretty obvious today.

Who will be next? Big move to the PAC or what?
    The PAC big move is next I think. Texas, TT, OSU, OU,

I am getting a feeling of A&M to the SEC pretty strong now. They are taking too long to decide.

Then the B10 and Big East will make a move next toward Kansas and KState.

Baylor will go with Texas and Texas Tech, if A&M doesn't.

Then, it gets more interesting............. SEC makes a move. ACC makes a move......

Finallly, the non-AQ's figure out who is left and make a move. Hopefully, CUSA will want to move to 16 and try its very best to go AQ - picking us up (if the B12 doesn't work out) and some big names that were left out. I hope they are pro-active in this.

The WAC will act last, so they can scoop up programs left over from the non-AQ ranks. They secretly just want to survive in a non-AQ world.......

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Don't hold your breath on that one...it's looking more and more like Mizzou was NEVER a real option for the Big 10. The next teams invited to the big 10 are Rutgers and Maryland...the big question is, when?
    This is poker at it's finest.....Missouri will not be invited to B10 until at least 1 Big East member is invited.....B10 still covets Notre Dame. This will start the "run" on the Big East conference.....aka just like Nebraska started the "run" on the B12.

Notre Dame might.....might go if they think the Big East exploids and can't survive without the FBS teams.

I do believe Missouri to the B10....eventually, just not the next invite B10 makes.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Next is Texas, Texas Tech, OU and OSU to Pac11 to make 15. A&M will be on the clock. If they go west, then the Pac is done. If they go east, then look to Utah or Kansas to join the Pac15.

If A&M goes to the SEC, then the SEC will probably add 1 to 5 more. Thats where it starts getting interesting for us. They will raid the ACC or Big East. They in turn will look for replacements. CUSA? Each other? Big 12 leftovers?

If the SEC goes 16, the Big10+2 will probably follow suit. Rutgers, UConn, Maryland, Syracuse?

The SEC and Big 10 are the keys for us. Their actions will trickle down to us.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

I think what's interesting is that Boise and Nebraska's moves are for 2011. I thought that this was going to be a 2012 thing. I start getting really interested if we will be in a new conference for the 2011 season. That makes these deals really important. I didn't hear about Colorado. I guess with a disbanding Big Twelve they'll have to be in the PAC in 2011 too.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

We should have a pool or bracket buster contest for this. Everybody's got theories, lets all fill out a bracket about who is gonna go where and who ever is closest when it all goes down wins.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

It's sort of funny that Gene Stallings, who was an unsuccessful coach at Texas A&M from 1965-1971, where he averaged 4 wins over 7 seasons before he was fired, is the one pushing A&M to go to the SEC. But, no one has said any of this stuff has to make sense.

+ Reply to Thread