+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if no one played Boise

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What if no one played Boise

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    That is odd....Wright Waters told me that if a team is leaving a conference you immediatly take away any championship games from that school's campus....then slander the school in the media.
    I believe he meant conference championship meets or tournaments...exactly what happened to Tech in 2000-2001. Taking away conference games could be contested in court, and the team leaving would win that battle.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    I know this will not happen, but since Boise decided to bail on the WAC, what if all the WAC schools decided not to play them this year? They may get the forfeit and be bowl eligible, but there is no way they could get to a BCS game this coming year.

Personally I would rather see us pound them
    Would have a huge cumulative effect.
    Sure, we'd each feel the sting of attendance/ticket sales for a single game....but they'd feel it for the whole season....not to mention the TV money they'd lose.

I like it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Notice how Boise waited to make sure Utah and BYU weren't leaving.
    Boise wasn't waiting on anything except an invitation. Utah may still leave.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

Boise newspaper has reported that Boise State would still get its 50% share of BC$ money for a BC$ bid...that would seem to violate WAC rules.
    Benson

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Yep. Benson continues to bend the rules for his alma mater's benefit. Wherever Tech winds up it sure would be nice to get a Tech alum hired as the conference commissioner.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    That wouldn't really be fair to those BSU seniors.
    Come on odysseus..........the story behind your avatar is...............???????

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Boise is actually somewhat loved here in Texas after beating Oklahoma ( I should say making a fool of them) in the BCS bowl. UT fans and a ton of Texans hatred for OK is strong!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I want Boise to come into this year's game with us undefeated.

Then I want to absolutely face-drag them on the blue turf. I mean mercy rule kind of scores.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Boise is actually somewhat loved here in Texas after beating Oklahoma ( I should say making a fool of them) in the BCS bowl. UT fans and a ton of Texans hatred for OK is strong!
    Unless you're in Dallas (or north of there). Those DFW types are downright traitorous. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread