+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conference realignment without creating Superconferences

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Conference realignment without creating Superconferences

I don't think I have seen it discussed well yet but...what if no conference expands above 12 members.

What are the likely scenarios if the B10 and PAC 10 stop at 12 schools?

Does the B12 replenish? With who?

Most importantly how will this affect LATech?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Conference realignment without creating Superconferences

Quote Originally Posted by RGTech98 View Post
    I don't think I have seen it discussed well yet but...what if no conference expands above 12 members.

What are the likely scenarios if the B10 and PAC 10 stop at 12 schools?

Does the B12 replenish? With who?

Most importantly how will this affect LATech?
    Doubtful, because PAC 10 is set on creating one, but I will play......

Big East takes Memphis and Tech goes to CUSA.

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Conference realignment without creating Superconferences

I think UT will fight to keep the B12 alive and most likely add members to remain at 12 schools for the championship game. I feel confident (no inside knowledge) that UT has called Arkansas to inquire of their interest in joining the B12. I think it is a remote possibility that feelers have also been sent to Ariz, ASU and possibly LSU. I am sure most of these schools have stated that they are comfortable with their current revenue distribution leaving UT to consider allowing a new vote to make B12 income distribution more equitable.

+ Reply to Thread