All this conference re-alignment has gotten me fired up. My wife and I just renewed our season tickets.....we were going to anyway, this just reminded me. Section OO where you at!!!! That's right guys, the Lange's will be back in OO for 2010, for our 3rd year.

Side note, and don't bother LSU bashing to me, I'll ignore it. I am from Baton Rouge and enjoy the hometown game from time to time.....

.....we priced maybe getting a game in down there this year. No thanks! We renewed our Young Alumni tickets here for $130 + $15 handling. Tickets to the LSU v Bama game are $75 ea. That's right, it's cheaper for us to buy a season's worth of exciting, high energy D1 football for a season here, than one game there. That's outrageous to me. Just felt it was worth mentioning. I will say that I used this argument, to persuade one of my LSU friends, who did NOT go to Tech, to NOT renew his tickets and now he will be driving up to Ruston and attending Tech games with us all season. I convinced him that our football is just as much fun to watch and you don't have to mortgage the house. Start the converting!!!

Bring on the season!!!!!!!!!