+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the SEC doing? Stealth expansion?

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Re: What is the SEC doing? Stealth expansion?

I think the SEC would love to add one of the following:
    Clemson, VT, North Carolina, or Oklahoma.
    Personally, I think Clemson or Virginia Tech would be GOLDEN.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Wouldn't that be something, 6 teams from the SW in the Pacific 10 and a team from the NE in the southeastern conference?
    West Virginia is in the Northeast? West Virginia shares a border with Kentucky and is below the Mason Dixon line.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MTSUPiKapp View Post
    West Virginia is in the Northeast? West Virginia shares a border with Kentucky and is below the Mason Dixon line.
    I'm talking about geography. Get your map out and look at it. It is in the northeastern part of the united states. Morgantown is only 8 miles from the Pennsylvania border.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    I think the SEC would love to add one of the following:
    Clemson, VT, North Carolina, or Oklahoma.
    Personally, I think Clemson or Virginia Tech would be GOLDEN.
    Other than the SC rivalry, why do you like Clemson in the SEC?

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

I'm talking about geography. Get your map out and look at it. It is in the northeastern part of the united states. Morgantown is only 8 miles from the Pennsylvania border.
    I was looking at a map, just don't see it as Northeastern. It might be in sort of a no man's land geographically and could go either way, but culturally it is definitely a southern state.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MTSUPiKapp View Post
    I was looking at a map, just don't see it as Northeastern. It might be in sort of a no man's land geographically and could go either way, but culturally it is definitely a southern state.
    You need to get another map.It really doesn't matter, anyway. Texas and Oklahoma aren't on the Pacific Ocean and Texas A&M is definitelty not in the southeast.

You need to get anothern map.
    To me, the northeast begins with Pennsylvania, which granted West Virginia shares a border with, but it also shares a border with Kentucky. I just don't Kentucky as sharing a border with the northeast...

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Where do you think the Mason-Dixon line is located?

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    ESPN is reporting that the SEC has stated they are not interested in FSU Clemson Miami or GT. Politics i'm sure

Well, there you have it. A&M might bump one of them. But denial is usually the first step in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Where do you think the Mason-Dixon line is located?

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Yeah, when I think of the south, I think of Baltimore and DC...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    colonial south. What was known as the deep south back then is now just known as the south.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I just can't call Maryland or West Virgina the South. I do think VT would fit in the SEC though. I've heard of Virgina fans calling VT fans a "Redneck from Virgina Tech" so that would fit into the SEC mold. And being a redneck isn't a bad thing.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I think its time to do an IP search on Lilfido. :icon_wink:
    Teatech maybe????????

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    There's no way I'd think of anything part of and that close to D.C. as being in the South. That just ain't right and it sure doesn't sit well.:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread