+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What BCS - AQ Conference Will La Tech End Up In?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: What BCS - AQ Conference Will La Tech End Up In?

ULouisiana = fan of Monroe or Lafayette? Both?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

@ Lafayette ULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I think at the end of all this re-aligment - Louisiana Tech will:

Be in the SEC.........Shoot that ain't gonna happen.
    Big 10.........Man Nebraska Got That.
    Pac 16.....Dam we got no shot....
    MWC - Man.......Boise, KSU, Missouri, Baylor, Iowa State.......maybe we can get that...oh wait they have always been AQ schools?

No Problem, our recent South Endzone Flowers, Dawgzilla and Pizza Hut of I-10 will Frick**g rule that!

OHHHH WAIT DOG - we will get in CUSA (MAN THAT IS FRIGGIN BIG TIME).........YOU SUCK SUNBELT.....

OH WAIT - CUSA, BIG 12 REVAMP, WAC with Cal San Louis Obisbo, SUNBELT, MAC sucks too and cannot compete with the big boys anyway whatever the arrangement is.

OHHHH.....GLLEEEEEE LOOK AT US...LOOKS AT USSS....SEPARATION!

Varsity Bulldog dodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the rough

Was that supposed to be readable? Or are you just happy to see me?

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULouisiana View Post
    It's not weak.

It's reality.......you are not going to better yourself regardless what conference you get into with this crap that's going on.

You will be just like all of the otehr 50 someting schools left out of this re-alignment.

What is weak is the way you are trying to pick a fight. You've been much more obnoxious on other threads so this one is kind of weak. I have no idea where we are going to end up. I wouldn't mind teaming up with the remnants of the Big XXII and I wouldn't mind if ULL and North Texas were a part of the mix. I would love to see us get into CUSA. I'm just ready for some regional rivalries, which are half the fun of sports. I'm tired of not being able to travel to away games which I also enjoy. But I'm not going to argue with you. Just try to come up with better ways to rattle people's cages. Good luck to y'all after all this mess is over. Oh, and if you are trying to say that the emergence of these huge mega conferences is going to be bad for the rest of us, I agree with you.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Are the finances in La. that bad that they are letting the loons out of the state mental institutions now? Take pity on this lost soul for the only hope they have is to try to belittle those who are moving forward and leaving them behind.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Move this to the pit.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Why do his posts keep repeating themselves? I've already read this in another thread.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Move this to the pit.
    He'll feel right at home there.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Crazy SOB has too much time on his hands!!! This turkey is all over this board. I'm calling "Tony".

@ Lafayette ULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULLouisiana Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Crazy SOB has too much time on his hands!!! This turkey is all over this board. I'm calling "Tony".

Call Tony?

Shoot - give me his numer as I will call him too.

What the hell is that gonna do?

La Tech, UL, SMU, ULM, Tulane, Southern Miss, North Texas, Rice, Houston, New Mexico State, etc......none of us are going anywhere no matter what this conference re-alignment shakes out as.

This is what you folks at La Tech cannot understand....you are delusional and are in a pipe dream that you will end up in some super conference that will be relevant.....and that is not the case.......along with your flowers in the South Endzone and your friggen Pizza Hut just south of I-20 entering your campus.

Gezz!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Call Tony?

Shoot - give me his numer as I will call him too.

What the hell is that gonna do?

La Tech, UL, SMU, ULM, Tulane, Southern Miss, North Texas, Rice, Houston, New Mexico State, etc......none of us are going anywhere no matter what this conference re-alignment shakes out as.

This is what you folks at La Tech cannot understand....you are delusional and are in a pipe dream that you will end up in some super conference that will be relevant.....and that is not the case.......along with your flowers in the South Endzone and your friggen Pizza Hut just south of I-20 entering your campus.

Gezz!
    The Indy bowl was two seasons ago. Take a Midol.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Who put "Lafayette" under his screen name (where champ, big dog, etc. usually goes)? That is pretty funny, and at the same time, somewhat clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    What is weak is the way you are trying to pick a fight. You've been much more obnoxious on other threads so this one is kind of weak. I have no idea where we are going to end up. I wouldn't mind teaming up with the remnants of the Big XXII and I wouldn't mind if ULL and North Texas were a part of the mix. I would love to see us get into CUSA. I'm just ready for some regional rivalries, which are half the fun of sports. I'm tired of not being able to travel to away games which I also enjoy. But I'm not going to argue with you. Just try to come up with better ways to rattle people's cages. Good luck to y'all after all this mess is over. Oh, and if you are trying to say that the emergence of these huge mega conferences is going to be bad for the rest of us, I agree with you.

You actually make sense.

I too hope we get into a conference (regional) at that.

What I cannot stomach is all of these kids flaming around here like La Tech is gonna be the end of all, with re-alignment when in reality you will be no better that what you currently are now.

Nothing - just Like UL and ULM etc... and others that are not AQ.

Many of you will not acknowledge that.

Some do....like you oledawg66!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You actually make sense.

What I cannot stomach is all of these kids flaming around here like La Tech is gonna be the end of all, with re-alignment when in reality you will be no better that what you currently are now.

No, we will not join your crappy conference. No go away.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

You actually make sense.

Seriously, What the hell does Louisville have to do with your argument??? I think they are pretty set.

+ Reply to Thread