+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving to Natchitoches

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Moving to Natchitoches

My company is transferring me at the end of the month to our other nursing home in Natchitoches to oversee a 12-16 month renovation/addition project. Any fellow Dawgs in the area? I know absolutely NO ONE in the area, and it'd be nice to have someone to hang out with every now and then.

I also need the inside info on the town itself. I know my way around, but I'd like to know where the locals hang, not the tourists. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Moving to Natchitoches

Dawg80 lives down there. He's an ornery cuss though.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Moving to Natchitoches

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    My company is transferring me at the end of the month to our other nursing home in Natchitoches to oversee a 12-16 month renovation/addition project. Any fellow Dawgs in the area? I know absolutely NO ONE in the area, and it'd be nice to have someone to hang out with every now and then.

I also need the inside info on the town itself. I know my way around, but I'd like to know where the locals hang, not the tourists. Any info would be great. Thanks!

At the nursing home. ..... watching old Charlie Hennigan and Bobbie Hebert reruns.

+ Reply to Thread