+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fed-Ex to give 10 million for a BCS to take Memphis???

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Warning Re: Fed-Ex to give 10 million for a BCS to take Memphis???

Quote Originally Posted by johnkavanaugh View Post
    To MTSU fans, welcome, but realize you will not convince Tech fans of your greatness on our board,j ust we would not convince you on yours about us..
    Agree.
    You guys are welcome around here, but remember where you are. This isn't your board.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fed-Ex to give 10 million for a BCS to take Memphis???

Sorry to say guys, but after being passed over once by CUSA, I think you are splitting hairs over us and MTSU. Other than a few flashes in the pan in the 2000's we haven't proved much. MTSU has developed a solid program and would still give CUSA a presence in a state they occupy currently with Memphis. Until we get there ahead of them I say we are pretty even. Go ahead and red dot me, but I am right.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Seriously, who asked you to?
    Tyler, we aren't going to see eye to eye on this and despite your protests there are people who are secure enough in themselves to have me here. I suggest you just ignore my grossly offensive waste of the BB&B's bandwith, because you have about as much influence on whether or not I post here as I do on your opinions on conference realignment.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    Agree.
    You guys are welcome around here, but remember where you are. This isn't your board.
    I know exactly where I am and don't believe I've ever said anything to cross any lines of decency as a visitor. I understand the warning, I know some of the wahoos who have come before me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but RaiderInTheZone hung around here for a while, did he not?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MTSUPiKapp View Post
    Tyler, we aren't going to see eye to eye on this and despite your protests there are people who are secure enough in themselves to have me here. I suggest you just ignore my grossly offensive waste of the BB&B's bandwith, because you have about as much influence on whether or not I post here as I do on your opinions on conference realignment.
    I just think your full of it and wasting your own and our, 99% of us anyway, time. I imagine you have already bored your own board to tears. That is, if MTS has a sports board. Please post a link of it here why don't you as I want to see what greatness we're all missing. And I wish to see what they think of you spending all of your time on Tech's board as well.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Correct me if I'm wrong, but RaiderInTheZone hung around here for a while, did he not?
    That's probably you.

I just think your full of it and wasting your own and our, 99% of us anyway, time. I imagine you have already bored your own board to tears. That is, if MTS has a sports board. Please post a link of it here why don't you as I want to see what greatness we're all missing. And I wish to see what they think of you spending all of your time on Tech's board as well.
    Gosh you're a pleasant fellow Tyler, ignore me or don't, but that's the treatment you'll get from me.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh you're a pleasant fellow Tyler, ignore me or don't, but that's the treatment you'll get from me.
    MTSUPiKapp......as far as I am concerned, you have said nothing wrong.

There are people on here that do not want to face the fact we are not light years better than every Sunbelt team. As a conference, the Sunbelt is behind the WAC. There are individual teams in the Belt that are better than some of the WAC schools, in athletics and academics. Trust me, a lot of people will agree quietly with that, a few will agree on here......and some will start talking about how we will be battling Kansas in our new conference and with a couple of recruiting classes, we will be in the top ten........

Nothing wrong with dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    MTSUPiKapp......as far as I am concerned, you have said nothing wrong.

There are people on here that do not want to face the fact we are not light years better than every Sunbelt team. As a conference, the Sunbelt is behind the WAC. There are individual teams in the Belt that are better than some of the WAC schools, in athletics and academics. Trust me, a lot of people will agree quietly with that, a few will agree on here......and some will start talking about how we will be battling Kansas in our new conference and with a couple of recruiting classes, we will be in the top ten........

Nothing wrong with dreaming
    WOW! That's not all he's been stating. Never mind!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! That's not all he's been stating. Never mind!
    His agenda on here is to convince us that Tech should join the sunbelt. All his post ever do is bring out the big penis/little penis syndrome where everybody goes on a tangent defending their school. Although I have read some great things on here about Tech that I didn't know before, I'm really sick of his posts and wish he'd take his shit to some other board, because, it's not working here.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    His agenda on here is to convince us that Tech should join the sunbelt. All his post ever do is bring out the big penis/little penis syndrome where everybody goes on a tangent defending their school. Although I have read some great things on here about Tech that I didn't know before, I'm really sick of his posts and wish he'd take his shit to some other board, because, it's not working here.
    Obviously, I feel the same as DonW.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I missed him wanting us in the Sunbelt or saying we belong there. Seemed to me he was just defending the conference and standing up for MTSU. Cant blame him for that. It would not be the worst thing in the world if we both joined CUSA. They did beat USM in their bowl game this year (I am pretty sure of that). There are several posters from other schools and one from MTSU that have other agendas, but I never got that from the MTSUPiKapp.....now Blueraider...yes!!!
    SpreadEagle from USM is another that comes on here to have good discussions........just because some Tech fans onhere are a little misguided about where Tech is, I for one welcome the discussion. We are just now, in the past few years, putting real effort into our athletic programs. We still have a lot of work to do.

MTSU hating on ULM is kinda like Tech hating on Idaho........I mean, it's Idaho....do we really even care about the Vandals????

Wow....I received my 2nd red dot ever...........I am crushed, and a bit confused.

'Stay Classy San Diego'

Thanks Hog Dawg....that makes 3...I am on a roll!!

Not sure what XXX is though....please enlighten me.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Thanks ...that makes 3...I am on a roll!!

Not sure what XXX is though....please enlighten me.

That is a channel We, fortunately, don't get????

+ Reply to Thread