+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if Missouri was on the SEC radar? Pure speculation

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

What if Missouri was on the SEC radar? Pure speculation

I was just thinking, that since we know the SEC is going after TAM which would make it 13 but has publicly stated it was not looking at the rumored ACC schools if they might secretly be evaluating offering Mizzou?

They would truly be stepping into another new market that is reasonably a logical addition to their footprint. If Mizzou is truly rebuffed right now by the Big 10 yet they do have the population and TV sets to bring more value then I think its something possible.

Again, this is truly speculation. I have no sources.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: What if Missouri was on the SEC radar? Pure speculation

Mizzou would make sense for the SEC. Would tap into the STL/Southern Illinois market and could become a rivalry for Arkansas. I think they have made way too big of an ass of themselves for it to happen though.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Mizzou...please!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I would say the SEC has lost their mind if they were to do that. Mizzou brings nothing. Nothing.

Much like how Colorado brings the Denver market (which is probably about five people that are not getting ready for the Broncos on Sunday), Missouri cares only for the Chiefs and Rams. When you get out of the deep south college football drastically becomes a back seat to the NFL. Go a little farther north and lacrosse and hockey takes over. Mizzou should have counted their blessings being a part of the Big XII for as long as they were instead of trying to beg into the Big 10.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

That makes sense... Ohio St, Mich and Penn St. have a lot of trouble even filling their small stadiums on Saturdays!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    That makes sense... Ohio St, Mich and Penn St. have a lot of trouble even filling their small stadiums on Saturdays!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    I'll give you a few outliers in the North, but Mizzou is not one of them.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Like I said, just a thought since the SEC will have 13

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    mizzou to SEC is not a realistic possibility.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post

If Texas A&M commits to the SEC, OK will follow. I don't think they are as excited about the West coast either.

+ Reply to Thread