+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zechariah 12:3,9

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Zechariah 12:3,9

Zechariah 12:3,9:

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Zechariah 12:3,9

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
    Just for the record, I have nothing against Jerusalem .

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just for the record, I have nothing against Jerusalem .

It always means Israel and the Jewish nation and is also a reference and prophesy of the end days as well. Especially as all nations make Israel give up land for peace and shrink Israel into something no bigger than Jerusalem.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to convince the U.S. to use its troops, money and materiel to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
    Edit
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG View Post
    Edit
    There is no editing of "I AM."

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG View Post
    Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to convince the U.S. to use its troops, money and materiel to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Edit by DCDAWG
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    There is no editing of "I AM."
    AMEN LookingForResults!! In fact some say the below verses are a warning by Christ to any changes/editing in God's prophetic word throughout the Bible while others state Christ's warning only relates to editing the Book of Revelation.

Revelation 22:18

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, LORD Jesus. 21 The grace of the LORD Jesus be with God's people. Amen.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

AMEN LookingForResults!! In fact some say the below verses are a warning by Christ to any changes/editing in God's prophetic word throughout the Bible while others state Christ's warning only relates to editing the Book of Revelation.

Revelation 22:18
    I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, LORD Jesus. 21 The grace of the LORD Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
    Amen

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

I'm sorry. I thought this was a quote from Netanyahu. My bad.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Obama, Abdullah pledge ties on Middle East, beyond

Abdullah and Obama meet in the Oval Office at the White House

President Barack Obama says he and King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia agreed Tuesday on the need to press for Middle East peace in a "significant and bold way," including the creation of a Palestinian homeland.

Today is the 17th of Tammuz:
    King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia comes to the White House
    to meet with Obama on God’s covenant land

Obama’s afternoon schedule:
    A meeting on the largest oil spill in U.S. history was followed
    by a meeting with the largest oil producer in the world

12:00 PM - Obama receives a briefing on the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill

1:05 PM - Obama has a working lunch with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

2:10 PM - Obama holds a meeting with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

Thomas W. Lippman: Most important subject on the Obama-Abdullah
    agenda is Israel and the Palestinians two-state solution:

From Thomas W. Lippman who is the adjunct senior fellow for Middle East studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. He is the author of "Inside the Mirage: America's Fragile Partnership with Saudi Arabia."
    According to American officials, the most important subject on the agenda is the faltering effort to forge a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians based on the two-state solution. Obama has repeatedly stated a commitment to that objective -- most recently after a meeting earlier this month with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas -- and for a while after the Cairo speech the Saudis believed he would actually make something happen. They no longer believe, because in their view Obama backed down in the face of Israeli intransigence on his demand for a complete halt in settlement activity in the occupied territories.
    They still prefer Obama to his predecessor, but their impatience and disillusionment were readily apparent in conversations with officials and analysts in Riyadh this month. The dissatisfaction was reflected in a stinging speech delivered to an audience of diplomats and journalists by Prince Turki Al Faisal, former ambassador to the United States, who said the United States has forfeited the "moral high ground" in the Middle East through "negligence, ignorance and arrogance."

The 17th of Tammuz is the beginning of 21 days of sorrow

The fast days of 17 Tammuz and 9 Av, and the time between them, commemorate the tragic process of the destruction of the two Holy Temples in Jerusalem.
    The fast of the 17th of Tammuz, the day of the breaching of the walls of Jerusalem, marks the beginning of the "Three Weeks." The Three Weeks is a period of mourning over these destructions, and the fast of the 9th of Av commemorates the day of the actual destruction by fire of the Holy Temple.
    The Three Weeks, for the year 5770/ 2009-2010, begin on June 29, 2010 (17th of Tammuz), and continue through July 20, 2010 (9th of Av). (http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/3weeks)

http://www.watch.org/

HUM... and this was today as well????

Stocks slammed by global jitters
    4:26pm: Dow slides as much as 326 points, while the S&P 500 falls below 2010 closing lows. Worries about global growth send euro tumbling. 10-year note yield falls to 14-month low. More Bank stocks hammered
    All 30 Dow stocks struggle

'RECOVERY SUMMER' CONTINUES...
    STOCKS HIT LOWEST OF YEAR...
    Consumer Confidence Plummets in June...
    17% plunge in CITIGROUP triggers 5-minute trading pause...

+ Reply to Thread