+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Too early for a 2-deep?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Too early for a 2-deep?

Now that expansion seems to have died down, does anybody have a crack at the 2-deep?

The changes in scheme make it mystery, especially at OL.

Starters:

Outside receiver 1: Tim Molton
    Outside receiver 2: DJ St Julien?
    Inside receiver 1: Richie Casey
    Inside receiver 2: Eric Harper
    RB: Lennon Creer
    QB: Ross Jenkins (up in the air)
    LT: Jordan Mills?
    LG: Saia? Warner? Shepperd?
    C: Roberts
    RG: Kavitt or Miles?
    RT: McGill (or at LT if Mills not starting) Harmon starts here if not McGill?

K: Nelson
    P: The big beaver
    DS: Cuthbert

DE: Broha
    DT: Hitt
    DT: Ellis/Randle?
    DT: Lacey? Grigsby? IKE?

How are White and Longino looking?

Sam: Dudley
    Mike: Cole
    Will: Rust?

SS: Tank
    FS: Boyd?

CB: Carter
    CB: Victorian

2nd team:

Outside rec 1: Ahmad Paige
    Outside rec 2: Jacarri Jackson
    Inside rec 1: Livas
    Inside rec 2: Spence
    RB: Fitte/Morrow/Duplessis/Compton - anybody know the order?
    QB: Ensminger (or Jenkins)

LT: Harmon if not stating at RT?
    LG: Saia/Warner/Shepperd?
    C: Warner?
    RG: Kavitt or Miles?
    RT: Harmon

K: Hinton
    P: Glasgow

DE: Grigsby?
    DT: White/Randle/Longino? Tillman?
    DT: White/Randle/Longino?
    DE: Whoever is not starting on the 1's

SAM: R. Porter? Is IKE a DE or LB after spring?
    Mike: S. Randle
    Will: K. Washington, CJ Broades?

SS: CJ Broades?
    FS: J. Crowe?

CB: O. Paige
    CB: Goodman? Giles?

I need the practice watchers and experts to help me out!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Too early for a 2-deep?

OR1 - Tim Molton, Paige
    OR2 - St. Julien, J. Jackson
    IR 1 - Livas, Casey (if Livas is healthy)
    IR 2 - Eric Harper, C. Spence
    RB - Fitte, Creer
    QB - Jenkins, Ensminger
    LT - McGill, Mills
    LG - Saia, Miles
    C - Roberts, Shepperd
    RG - Warner, Best?
    RT - Harmon (:bigcry, Cavitt

K - Nelson
    P - OSU kid
    DS - Cuthbert

LE - Broha, Lacy
    DT - Hitt, ? (White, Longino, Logan have all under-whelmed)
    DT - R. Randle, Mt. Ellis
    RE - Grigsby, Zeno

GATA Back (nickel thing) - Tank, Giles (?)
    MLB - Cole, S. Randle
    OLB - Dudley, Washington/Rust (depending on situation)

SS - Broades, ?
    FS - Boyd, ?

CB - I have no clue. We have a ton, and several were hurt for spring. This goes for most of the Safeties, too.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Yeah, Tank will be #1 nickel (or whatever it's called where he can come up as a quasi-LB)

At S we have Broades, Boyd, Crowe and then who? Giles? I don't know if he's going to be a CB or S?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. The DB's were all over the place (at least it seemed that way) during the spring. I think we'll end up surprised at where people start and play.

Either way, Spang has tools like he's never had out there, and the new schemes are vicious. It'll be fun to watch.

I think Javontay might have actually been Tank's #1 backup during spring. That sounds more right than Giles. I guess that would put Giles back at CB? Or maybe at safety? He just seems big for a corner.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Yeah, Tank will be #1 nickel (or whatever it's called where he can come up as a quasi-LB)

At S we have Broades, Boyd, Crowe and then who? Giles? I don't know if he's going to be a CB or S?
    Giles is a corner but I think he was hurt in the spring. I think healthy he is a solid #2. Jared Edwards is another safety that will get pt, maybe ahead of Crowe. My guess is :

Safety: 1.) Boyd 2.) Tank 3.)CJB 4.) Edwards 5.) Crowe 6.) Kansas JUCO

Corner: 1.) Vic 2.)Carter 3.) O.P. 4.)Giles 5.) Ryan Williams 6.) D. Evans 7.) St. Vil 8.) Goodman 9.) Kendall Hayes
    Last edited by JAMROB; 06-19-2010 at 03:01 PM.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

I would start Ensminger at QB and Paige at Outside WR opposite Molton.
    I'm not sold on the Oline guys right now. Don't think they looked very good during the Spring.

Is Jordan Mills doing ok?

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Is Jordan Mills doing ok?
    I think there was an article or an inside source that said he was having some personal problems during spring. He did start the spring running with the 1's, with McGill at RT, but about half way through, Mills went to 2nd string and Cud was bumped up.

Not sure if that has all been resolved or not, but Mills definitely has the skills to be our starting LT, and I think McGill is a natural RT (and a damn good one, at that).

Hopefully this 'situation', whatever it is, will work itself out by the time the season starts.

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Guys don't forget we got a new QB from California. Hear he is pretty salty. I think we have new competition at the QB position.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    I would start Ensminger at QB and Paige at Outside WR opposite Molton.
    I'm not sold on the Oline guys right now. Don't think they looked very good during the Spring.
    I think if we played tomorrow, Molton & Paige would be OR's & Casey & Eric Harper would be IR,s. Our coaches think Jacarri Jackson is going to be special along with St. Julien. My favorite, David Gru, will probably red-shirt in 2010.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    Guys don't forget we got a new QB from California. Hear he is pretty salty. I think we have new competition at the QB position.
    Not familar with this...tried to find something about it but I was unsuccessful, turns out my google-skills are below par.

Care to elaborate?

Puppy TeeClay has turned a few heads around hereTeeClay has turned a few heads around hereTeeClay has turned a few heads around hereTeeClay has turned a few heads around here

Am I missing something, why is Cruz Williams not being mentioned?

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Looked like he was in slow motion and timid during the spring. Improved some after they moved him inside. Uphill climd due to inside numbers and talent. Prolly going to travel 12. MY count is: 1 Molten 2 Paige 3 Jacarri 4 Livas 5 Casey 6 Harper 7 St Julien 8 Spence 9 Fortson 10 Ikharo 11 R.P. 12 several will compete, probably Cruz or the big walkon can't remember his name (not Bru).
    Last edited by JAMROB; 06-21-2010 at 11:23 AM.

I must have missed something, I'll have to go google Ikharo.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDynamic View Post
    Not familar with this...tried to find something about it but I was unsuccessful, turns out my google-skills are below par.

Care to elaborate?
    It was an easy search :icon_wink:. Should have gone to bleedtechblue.com!

Tarik Hakmi
    Foothill CC (Los Altos Hills, CA)
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/louisianatec...IJWndB0D9NsZB4

Ht:6'3"
    Wt:230 lbs
    Class:2010 (Junior College)
    Freshman Highlight Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHkQ4Npdltg

+ Reply to Thread