+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Usa.....usa...usa

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: Usa.....usa...usa

It's going to be hard to watch a MLS match after watching the world cup... The quality of play in the world cup is unparallel to anything the MLS can offer...

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

what a win!!! the after match celebration is emotional.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    It's going to be hard to watch a MLS match after watching the world cup... The quality of play in the world cup is unparallel to anything the MLS can offer...
    Very true!

Timothy A. Clary / AFP - Getty Images
    U.S. beats Algeria, advances to World Cup final 16

Late goal by Landon Donovan, above, sends United States team into global competition's knockout phase; England also advances, with 1-0 win over Slovenia. Full story

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Donovan has brought the goods in this World Cup, but he has had lots of company. Altidore was a monster up front today. Dempsey wasn't going to be denied when he was involved in the winning goal.

Quick turnaround to the round of 16 match against Group D runner-up Saturday at 1:30 CT on ABC.

Unlikely, but go Ghana and Australia...knock those euros out! U.S. would meet Australia if Ghana and Australia both win.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

non of the teams in group D has shown the ability to dominate a game. Germany shown flash of it in the first game but against a very weak Australia side. US has a good chance against any of these teams. And I'd say - there is no fear in this US squad.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

One of the most emotionally intense games I have ever watched in any sport! My dogs thought I had gone nuts when Donovan scored that goal and I was jumping around the living room screaming like a crazy person while they're just trying to take a nap. GO USA!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

One of the coolest moments in sports history I have ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    One of the most emotionally intense games I have ever watched in any sport! My dogs thought I had gone nuts when Donovan scored that goal and I was jumping around the living room screaming like a crazy person while they're just trying to take a nap. GO USA!
    haha...my neighbor who was mowing his lawn thought I was crazy when he saw me running outside screaming USA after the goal.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    non of the teams in group D has shown the ability to dominate a game. Germany shown flash of it in the first game but against a very weak Australia side. US has a good chance against any of these teams. And I'd say - there is no fear in this US squad.
    Ghana looks real good... Dont under estimate them...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

You can't disallow that!! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Ghana looks real good... Dont under estimate them...
    BDG, I do think Ghana is a good team but they are not that dominating good like you see in Brazil and Argentina in this tournament. Ghana couldn't beat a 10 men Australia and only defeated Serbia with an out of nowhere penalty kick. I'd love for the US to play Ghana in the next round.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Just a side note...

I have been very impressed with ESPN's coverage of the World Cup. They are not trying to dumb down the game, and I believe its winning fans.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Just a side note...

I have been very impressed with ESPN's coverage of the World Cup. They are not trying to dumb down the game, and I believe its winning fans.
    Yes, and I have actually learned some soccer lingo. They also tell how it is from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    BDG, I do think Ghana is a good team but they are not that dominating good like you see in Brazil and Argentina in this tournament. Ghana couldn't beat a 10 men Australia and only defeated Serbia with an out of nowhere penalty kick. I'd love for the US to play Ghana in the next round.
    Did you watch the entire game vs Australia..? It could have easily been 3 to 1 Ghana... The shots just didnt go thier way... The have very talented strikers and excellent one on one players.... Why would you compare any team to brasil...? That's not a fair comparison for any team.... All and all I belive US has a good chance in the next round regardless of who they play...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Ghana eliminated us last time around....

I guess I'd prefer to play them instead of Germany. The african teams have been getting beaten. South american teams seem to be on fire. Europe has some underachievers but I'd still rather play any african team than Germany.

+ Reply to Thread