+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Usa.....usa...usa

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: Usa.....usa...usa

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Ghana eliminated us last time around....

I guess I'd prefer to play them instead of Germany. The african teams have been getting beaten. South american teams seem to be on fire. Europe has some underachievers but I'd still rather play any african team than Germany.
    Cant argue with that...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Just a side note...
    and I believe its winning fans.
    God, I hope not. Not having to listen to soccer news is one of the few remaining privileges of living in the US.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    God, I hope not. Not having to listen to soccer news is one of the few remaining privileges of living in the US.
    Right, you'd rather hear of Tiger Woods' affairs and sweet sweet NASCAR. God bless the USA!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

MLS is too garbage to get fans. Don't worry.

Premier League carries the kind of pseudo-intellectual, self-fellatial snootiness that you like in music and beer, so I'm surprised you aren't a fan. I am.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Did you watch the entire game vs Australia..? It could have easily been 3 to 1 Ghana... The shots just didnt go thier way... The have very talented strikers and excellent one on one players.... Why would you compare any team to brasil...? That's not a fair comparison for any team.... All and all I belive US has a good chance in the next round regardless of who they play...
    This is what I said earlier :icon_wink:
    and yes, I did watch both Ghana's games. Serbia was a better team in term of passing and possession in that game. Serbia came close to score many times but the shot just didn't go their way either.
    Serbia may be the toughest team to play from that group - their defense is pretty rock solid.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Right, you'd rather hear of Tiger Woods' affairs and sweet sweet NASCAR. God bless the USA!
    And Lawrence Taylor and QB Ben R's rape accusations?? And Roger Clemens steroid abuse etc.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fishingback View Post
    ghana eliminated us last time around....

I guess i'd prefer to play them instead of germany. The african teams have been getting beaten. South american teams seem to be on fire. Europe has some underachievers but i'd still rather play any african team than germany.
    ditto!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    MLS is too garbage to get fans. Don't worry.

Premier League carries the kind of pseudo-intellectual, self-fellatial snootiness that you like in music and beer, so I'm surprised you aren't a fan. I am.
    If you thought I would take offense to the underlined, you are mistaken. However, the fact that you thought I would have been a fan of soccer, in any form, deeply offends me.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

If you thought I would take offense to the underlined, you are mistaken. However, the fact that you thought I would have been a fan of soccer, in any form, deeply offends me.
    Nah, of course not. I knew you wouldn't be. I'm as guilty-as-charged as anyone. Truth is truth.

catch the finish of this match, though. really awesome.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Wouldnt have suprised me if you were actually British.....

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, what a game. I work on an open trade floor and everyone was glued to the TVs, and the emotion was pent up the whole game. Everyone went nuts with that goal, it was great. I knew it was just a matter of time, given our conditioning and constant pressure, I just hoped that time didnt run out before we could score.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You are fairly offensive yourself.

Why even read, let alone post, on these threads? We get it, you don't like soccer.

You remind me of the fat girl not wanting her good-looking friends to go out because she knows no guy would be interested in her anyway. She tries to get them to join her in her lonesome misery. Sorry....the more you post your stupid stuff, the smaller you appear.

BILLIONS are following the greatest sporting event in the world, and tens of millions of Americans are on Cloud 9 supporting our national team. Then....there's poor, little you...a voice in a wilderness that no one is paying attention to. Which is why you come here, since no one will go to you.

Pitiful.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

GREAT match. Im starting to get into this.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Yo D80 --

Soccer sux.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, sounds like a prayer to me. What church did you join? Also sounds like more humor in your remarks than anything else.

+ Reply to Thread