+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Usa wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Usa wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landon Donovan delivers in the closing seconds!

US wins the group.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: Usa wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90th minute goal.... Amazing!!!!!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I will happily eat my crow. I said that soccer was boring, like watching paint dry. That match was very exciting. It made the morning at work go by very quick!

Go USA!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

The refs tried to screw us hard again and the Algerians were playing dirty, but we STILL WON!!!! First time to make it this far since 1930!!!!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

First time to win the group since 1930. We have made it out of group play in 1994 and 2002 in the modern era. We made past the next game in 2002.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: USA wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beautiful game!

Also, with both the US and England advancing, my bracket gets a major reprieve.

Kept saying, no screaming at the TV, for Donovan to step up and deliver. Dempsey is a battler, and he kept trying, but I had a feeling that today it had to be LD to deliver the winning goal. And after all that drama, trauma, battles by both teams, the ball was delivered on a silver platter for LD.

Hats off to Demerit. The player of the game! Wonderful defending all game long. And, I really like Fielhaber and Bradley in the midfield. Those guys have bright futures. It is true that Algeria is not an offensive juggernaut, but I was pleased with the play of our D today, Defense wins championships. Today, it won Group C.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: USA wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The beautiful game!

Also, with both the US and England advancing, my bracket gets a major reprieve.

Kept saying, no screaming at the TV, for Donovan to step up and deliver. Dempsey is a battler, and he kept trying, but I had a feeling that today it had to be LD to deliver the winning goal. And after all that drama, trauma, battles by both teams, the ball was delivered on a silver platter for LD.

Hats off to Demerit. The player of the game! Wonderful defending all game long. And, I really like Fielhaber and Bradley in the midfield. Those guys have bright futures. It is true that Algeria is not an offensive juggernaut, but I was pleased with the play of our D today, Defense wins championships. Today, it won Group C.
    Bradley has a cannon of a leg! I can't believe he shot that penalty right at the goalie. But it was still a rocket and could have deflected into the goal.

+ Reply to Thread