+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just how good will the 2010-11 Techsters be?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Just how good will the 2010-11 Techsters be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Jelena's been on a shooting program of about 2000 shots per week since March. We appreciate this extra motivation for the rest of the winter before she leaves.
    Can't wait to see her play!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

It sounds like she's working hard!---Re: Just how good will the 2010-11 Techsters be?

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Can't wait to see her play!
    ---
    it sounds like she's working hard!
    I hope she realizes it's summer here and hot,
    we are all looking forward for her to make it here to Louisiana Tech and hope she has an incredible stay!
    I am especially looking forward to a chance to meet her...

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

It would be hard to pick the number of win's and losses without knowing who the Techsters will be playing, but I am thinking that if the new comers and Anderson live up to my expectations that we will go un-deaton in the WAC this year!
    I just am hopeing we return to the top 25 before conference play!
    anyone herd if any of the new gals are on campus yet?

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: It sounds like she's working hard!---Re: Just how good will the 2010-11 Techsters

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ...I hope she realizes it's summer here and hot...
    What a shocker it'll be for her, going from winter to extremely hot and humid in a matter of hours!!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

I hope our schedule is released next month. I'm excited for the upcoming season.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    I hope our schedule is released next month. I'm excited for the upcoming season.
    Me, too! This off-season is getting boring.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Me, too! This off-season is getting boring.
    You need to expand your horizons. Personally, I've been occupied with the World Cup and now the Tour de France. The Tour ends Sunday, so that leaves me beach volleyball and a shorter wait to football....and then hoops. The Braves are doing well too! Tomahawk chop!

There is no "off-season" when you have varied interests.

I watched more of the World Cup this year than ever before, but can't get into it like football, basketball, and baseball. I didn't grow up playing soccer, so I don't understand all the nuances and rules. (I get it that the object is to get the ball in the net!) I love watching the College World Series but can't get real interested in pro baseball on TV -- although I used to see a lot of Astros and Rangers games when I lived in those cities. I'm looking forward to the Little League championships -- I always enjoy those. But what I'm most passionate about is Tech football and Lady Techster basketball -- can't wait for the season to begin!!

It would be hard to pick the number of win's and losses without knowing who the Techsters will be playing, but I am thinking that if the new comers and Anderson live up to my expectations that we will go un-deaton in the WAC this year!
    I just am hopeing we return to the top 25 before conference play!
    anyone herd if any of the new gals are on campus yet?
    ---
    Probable starters....
    Bendle- PG
    Jones- Guard
    Wysinger- guard
    Johnson- small Forward
    Shannan, Shantale, or Anderson - Center or power forward
    Holloway- back up for Bendle
    Young- back up for Wysinger
    Thomas- back up for Jones
    Shantale- back up for Johnson
    still anyone's guess on the center position!
    and we still have the new 3 other guards to mix in this rotation!
    sounds rea nice!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

---
    Probable starters....
    Bendle- PG
    Jones- Guard
    Wysinger- guard
    Johnson- small Forward
    Shannan, Shantale, or Anderson - Center or power forward
    Holloway- back up for Bendle
    Young- back up for Wysinger
    Thomas- back up for Jones
    Shantale- back up for Johnson
    still anyone's guess on the center position!
    and we still have the new 3 other guards to mix in this rotation!
    sounds rea nice!
    I can't wait to see this team. Bendolf has improved dramatically. She reminds me a lot of Tasha Crane. We are going to have a lot of depth at each position this year, except for Anderson at post. Our forwards can do the job, though, when she needs a breather. I hope she is as good as I think she will be in the post position. She has the size to be a good one, if she is tough under the boards.

Will the SOME season get here soon enough to save the sanity of the people on this message board?

I am SO ready for September to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any new news on the Lady Techster front? I like my Facebook updates. The last one was about how we held UCLA to the lowest point total in Techster history - 24? (can't remember the exact number). That was last week or so. Ready for some updates about this coming year!!!!!!!! I think I will write Spoon and try to get us something to get excited about.

Any new news on the Lady Techster front? I like my Facebook updates. The last one was about how we held UCLA to the lowest point total in Techster history - 24? (can't remember the exact number). That was last week or so. Ready for some updates about this coming year!!!!!!!! I think I will write Spoon and try to get us something to get excited about.
    ---
    Any news on the new Techsters and if their on campus yet?
    Would love to here something about the new gals and the shape the other Techsters are in!

---
    Any news on the new Techsters and if their on campus yet?
    Would love to here something about the new gals and the shape the other Techsters are in!
    Haven't heard anything yet........ Maybe some of our Tech students on here know if they are on campus yet. I haven't heard from Spoon in a while.

Haven't heard anything yet........ Maybe some of our Tech students on here know if they are on campus yet. I haven't heard from Spoon in a while.
    ---
    Well, I just checked out LSU's roster and saw they have a 6'11" gal from Pensicola and severel gals around 6'5"!...
    I have to wonder if our lack of height in the middle is going to have a effect on the teams chances this year?
    I know we will have a fast team and if we can hit from the outside it sure would help out a lot.
    I'm just going to hope that we are more atheletic than these big teams this year, till we can get some height of our on!

+ Reply to Thread