+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Southern Miss vs. La. Tech

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Southern Miss vs. La. Tech

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Be sure and stop by and visit BB&B tent at the tailgating. You will be shown great hospitality.

True, but how would you know? You haven't been by in years.
    There may be some cake there!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    I've never stopped by there myself. Not even sure where its located.
    Hook a brother up.
    NW corner of the TAC on the "graveled lot" under the tree close to the street....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

I think they should close Southern Miss.... Oh wait this thread is actually about things that relate to the game....

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    NW corner of the TAC on the "graveled lot" under the tree close to the street....
    I'll be the young, drunk guy begging for free food.

Puppy AnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the rough

Good to see some fellow Eagles on this site planning on making the trip to Ruston. This is one I'm really looking forward to making it to unless something comes up (keeping my fingers crossed nothing gets in my way of a road trip to Ruston).

Enjoy the board, guys. The Bulldog fans here are extremely classy and very football savvy. The antithesis of their Baton Rouge brethren. I've really enjoyed the short time that I've been hanging out on here.

Hopefully this rivalry continues for a long time to come.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousEagle View Post
    Good to see some fellow Eagles on this site planning on making the trip to Ruston. This is one I'm really looking forward to making it to unless something comes up (keeping my fingers crossed nothing gets in my way of a road trip to Ruston).

Enjoy the board, guys. The Bulldog fans here are extremely classy and very football savvy. The antithesis of their Baton Rouge brethren. I've really enjoyed the short time that I've been hanging out on here.

Thanks Eagle, and I wish USM all the best...except for our September meeting in Ruston.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousEagle View Post

Well don't just blow in our ear - get us in CUSA!

+ Reply to Thread