+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAN, I am bored...........

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Re: MAN, I am bored...........

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If there is one sport that is more boring than soccer and NASCAR, it would have to be bicycle riding.
    BOOOOO! The Tour De France is one of the most intresting events out there. Once that get into the mountain stages it rivals anything in sport...IMO.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I was doing fine as long as the realignment talk was happening. It was all very intense, interesting and suspenseful. It stopped so suddenly that I was left feeling empty and disoriented. I do a little WNBA and some World Cup, but basically I am living in a vacuum until football starts. Boring. (...and I am already tired of all this yard work.)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Nope. Make me commissioner for a day, and you'll see Soccer scores of 28-25, 42-41, etc......because I'LL GET RID OF THE GOALIE!!!! :icon_wink:
    There's not that many shots on goal. Maybe 8-9.... on a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    BOOOOO! The Tour De France is one of the most intresting events out there. Once that get into the mountain stages it rivals anything in sport...IMO.
    Maybe interesting to participate in, but to watch on TV it's actually UNDER SNOREcar. At least in snorecar there are some cool wrecks and destruction to watch.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Watching golf ranks up there for me. I can watch it and get into it for short periods of time, but not watch a whole tournament or, actually, more than an hour. :icon_wink:

Being out there is different, but watching is boring. I think football and basketball really distance themselves from any other sport for me.
    football is really far superior to any other sport. it combines seriously exciting action with mentally stimulating strategy. basketball is a great spectator sport because it is so fast-paced with lots of scoring. there's a real dropoff after those two. but nascar, bicycle racing, and golf have got to be the three worst.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Here you go Gary. This should keep you busy for a little while....

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Book-Mastu.../dp/0940208296
    "... 13 used from $5.33
    " eeeeeeeewwwwwww, aaccck! surely the "ewesed" ones don't move?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    There's not that many shots on goal. Maybe 8-9.... on a good day.
    That's only because you've got someone STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GOAL.

Get rid of the goalie, and you'll see a lot more shots at the goal. That's the point!!!!!

HD

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

If there is one sport that is more boring than soccer and NASCAR, it would have to be bicycle riding.
    I like to watch the Tour de France because of the beautiful scenery. I saw the Tour De Suisse about a week ago. Switzerland and France are beautiful countries. I've never been able to watch NASCAR over 5 minutes.
    Last edited by DONW; 06-27-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Women's Beach Volleyball.....great sport! Luv it.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

All this soccer bashing but most of you will sit down and watch 9 boring innings of baseball.... Some of these games take 4hrs or more. The single most boring sporting event is regular season baseball. Example: Houston Astros vs Pitsburgh Pirates..... Baltimore Oriels vs Anyone.... The slowest gameplay in the history of sports.... I would watch the MLS or NHL over Major League baseball anyday....

Varsity Bulldog dodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the roughdodd is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    All this soccer bashing but most of you will sit down and watch 9 boring innings of baseball.... Some of these games take 4hrs or more. The single most boring sporting event is regular season baseball. Example: Houston Astros vs Pitsburgh Pirates..... Baltimore Oriels vs Anyone.... The slowest gameplay in the history of sports.... I would watch the MLS or NHL over Major League baseball anyday....
    I totally agree. I can't stand to watch baseball on television. I would much rather watch soccer or hockey any day because something is always going on. There's always movement. It's just during the world cup you have to watch with the mute button on so you don't hear the vuvuzelas.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

+1. What is wrong with kids today?
    TCU's hats looked gooberish

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Can't watch baseball on TV either.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Sounds to me that the perfect sport for you guys is horse racing. The Kentucky Derby is best 2 minutes in sports.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    Sounds to me that the perfect sport for you guys is horse racing. The Kentucky Derby is best 2 minutes in sports.
    no, it's not.

it looks like i need to write a short dissertation on why football is superior to all other sports. maybe if i have time this week, one will materialize.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Link me to it by all means

+ Reply to Thread