+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USC QB Mitch Mustain Looking to Transfer......Again!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: USC QB Mitch Mustain Looking to Transfer......Again!

Auburn has this Juco QB that is supposed to start for them this year. I believe he originally signed with Florida and then went juco. http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/...cameron00.html
    Last edited by DONW; 06-29-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Auburn has this Juco QB that is supposed to start for them this year. I believe he originally signed with Florida and then went juco.
    Yeah, but don't forget about Mustain's realtionship with Gus Malzahn.

HD

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I'll take a jar of mayonnaise over Jenkins
    DD, give it a rest already. I think everyone by now knows how you feel about Jenkins. You can compare statistics, debate his progress at the position, or lack thereof, that's fine. But cut out the juvenile remarks like the one above. The decision isn't yours, so why not just wait and let the coaches make the decision. If by some reason, Dykes & Franklin think he's our best bet, then he will be OUR quarterback. A Bulldog team member. Don't know about most of BB&B, but I don't like hearing such negative talk about any of our players.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    DD, give it a rest already. I think everyone by now knows how you feel about Jenkins. You can compare statistics, debate his progress at the position, or lack thereof, that's fine. But cut out the juvenile remarks like the one above. The decision isn't yours, so why not just wait and let the coaches make the decision. If by some reason, Dykes & Franklin think he's our best bet, then he will be OUR quarterback. A Bulldog team member. Don't know about most of BB&B, but I don't like hearing such negative talk about any of our players.
    Amen!!!

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

DD, you are quickly becoming quite the tool. If you are going to become a member of the Tech family you need to stop with these HIGH SCHOOL smart-ass comments about actual members of the Tech family.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I don't know if we have a chance to get Mustain or not, but it's worth a shot. Especially if he is barred from attending an SEC school. He would most likely want to play D-1, so he can play against good competition in the year he has left. If he can't go to an SEC school, then it seems that we would be in a good position.

The thing that might hurt us is the spread offense that Dykes likes to run. Most pro scouts seem to downgrade players who run the spread vs. the pro-style offense, and I'm sure he would want to use this year to prove as much as possible to scounts. But, if we give him his best chance to get on the field, then he might still take it. Of course, he could also say to scouts that he has successfully run both types of offense since leaving high school.

On another note, you gotta love the way Dooley goes after transfers. And, I'm sure the Tennessee crowd is loving him for going after Lane Kiffin's players.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Is this just about his play or is this about other events that occurred earlier this year? I know that you perhaps were privy to some of his ill-advised actions that are not necessarily public knowledge and this is not intended to dredge all that up again. I can see how his actions may taint your view of RJ, but I am all about lessons learned and I hope he has. Whether or not he is our starting QB remains to be seen, but he is part of the Tech family and he loves Tech. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and I hope the best man wins our starting position. You are a fine young man, but I do think it would be to your benefit to perhaps lighten up on Jenkins a tad.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: USC QB Mitch Mustain Looking to Transfer......Again!

Well said, Dawgmatic!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I know about RJ's DWI, but what else did he do that was so bad?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Just let it go. Please.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Not one damn thing that any one of us COULD have gotten in trouble for given a cosmic blink of an eye (fate, karma, kismet..whatever the hell you want to call it). That is: nothing that anybody with any true CHARACTER may have done. If he wins the starter job after this much adversity and personal tragedy in his very young and very recent life then I'll cheer him on..and I'll take my MAYO as well. A jar of mayo?Really? Is that the best high-school locker room, JV coach talk they have in small North La towns these days?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    This literally hurts my eyes.

ow.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Not one damn thing that any one of us COULD have gotten in trouble for given a cosmic blink of an eye (fate, karma, kismet..whatever the hell you want to call it). That is: nothing that anybody with any true CHARACTER may have done. If he wins the starter job after this much adversity and personal tragedy in his very young and very recent life then I'll cheer him on..and I'll take my MAYO as well. A jar of mayo?Really? Is that the best high-school locker room, JV coach talk they have in small North La towns these days?

What in the hell are you people talking about? You north LA folks have GOT to quit talking in circles. Geeez. Most secretive bunch I've ever seen.

HD

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yeah, but don't forget about Mustain's realtionship with Gus Malzahn.

HD
    Good gawd, HD. Quit drooling. Don't forget about Mustain's mother and her pestering involvement with coaching staffs and ADs.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread