+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question from a Golden Eagle about QB Randy Hardin.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Question from a Golden Eagle about QB Randy Hardin.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousEagle View Post
    John Jacob Jingle Heimer Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson - See Above. Do they clone these QBs in Hoover, Alabama and implant a shelf life of 4 years?

Jay Cutler - This guy was one of the best college QBs I have ever seen in my life. I predicted to my friends that he'd take the NFL by storm and end his career in Canton Ohio. Quick Question, What is the best way to prepare crow. Fried, Steamed, Broiled, Grilled, or Baked?

Matt Flynn - As you guys and gal have probably determined from my few previous posts today, I wouldn't pee on an LSU fan if the guy was on fire. Mainly because he'd probably stab me in the neck with a broken beer bottle after the fire was put out and repeatedly yell "Tiger Bait" at me while I was bleeding out. However I'm willing to give an LSU player a reprieve when he moves on to the NFL. But Matt Flynn is destined to be yet another former SEC QB bench warmer.

JaMarcus Russell - Ok, this one is way too easy. I could literally write a 250+ page book of jokes about this guy. I'll try to keep it short. 1. JaMarcus' Daily itinerary. Arrive, Eat, throw interceptions, Eat, Don't give a crap, Eat more, skip cardio, Drive to burger king and Eat, throw more interceptions, skip weight lifting, go home, eat an entire 15 pound cheesecake. 2. I worked offshore for 5 years so I was exposed to constant LSU games every Saturday because sadly, most Louisiana natives are LSU fans (did I mention I love you guys for pulling for a Louisiana school that isn't LSU?) I watched Jamarcus make some of the dumbest decisions even a Pop Warner QB wouldn't attempt. 3. I sat and watched Al Davis' dementia kick in and watched this man not only draft JaMarcus Russell but draft this guy with the first overall draft pick. It was at this point that I realized Al Davis is either suffering from senility, trolling his own fanbase, or didn't bother to watch tape on JaMarcus.

Yeah, you are going to fit in good...real good here!!!

Puppy AnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    Jesse Palmer= went to the Bachelor now college football analyist.
    Rex Grossman= enough said
    Oh Lord, how did I forget to leave Rex Grossman off the list. I actually hope he starts for a team because I just can't help but laugh at some of the completely stupid decisions he makes.

Offensive Coordinator: OK Rex, It is 4th and 2. I need you to throw a simple short checkdown pass to the open receiver. It should be just enough to get us a fresh set of downs.

Rex Grossman: Screw that noise, I'M GOING DEEP!

Rex proceeds to launch a 65 yard bomb and completely overthrows every person on the football field. Team loses.

Rex Grossman: Man I wonder if that cheerleader noticed what a cannon I have for an arm.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    This is correct. Randy is permanently done with playing football. He is working with the coaching staff and helping with QB's now. He is a great kid and doing whatever he possibly can to help the Dawgs and is still a vital part of the overall team.
    Right on the money! Randy will be an asset to us even though he can no longer play.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Right on the money! Randy will be an asset to us even though he can no longer play.
    Thanks Coach! Man that always makes my day when Coach says that!!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Thats what I love to hear. Thats being a true teamate.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

A Eagle, I won't do the quote on your whole SEC QB post, but that was one of the BEST posts I have read on here!! Thanks for the entertaining read.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    A Eagle, I won't do the quote on your whole SEC QB post, but that was one of the BEST posts I have read on here!! Thanks for the entertaining read.
    I agree.......AEagle is a trip.

USM and Tech really are more similar than many will want to admit.

I dare say, we are more like USM than any other school in the country.

Both have SEC big brothers we hate, both feel pushed down by them and others, etc, etc.

This will be a good rivalry. AEagle, come by the T.A.G. tent this fall.

Puppy AnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the roughAnonymousEagle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I agree.......AEagle is a trip.

USM and Tech really are more similar than many will want to admit.

I dare say, we are more like USM than any other school in the country.

Both have SEC big brothers we hate, both feel pushed down by them and others, etc, etc.

This will be a good rivalry. AEagle, come by the T.A.G. tent this fall.
    Hey, thanks. I've always thought we've had similar programs as well. I'd also add that after breaking out my encyclopedia of Southern Miss Football it has ALWAYS been a good rivalry. We've played each other 42 times which makes LA Tech historically, our third most played opponent behind Memphis and UL Lafayette.

Both of our schools have had quite a few Giant-Killer moments, can each boast HOF QBs. Bradshaw is already in and I'd be surprised if Favre doesn't end up there in my lifetime.

I'd also like to think that if our schools were in larger markets we'd probably be in BCS conferences by now. Any conference that took either of us would immediately gain a recruiting foothold in the heart of SEC country.

I'm definitely looking forward to the game and tailgating in Ruston!

+ Reply to Thread