+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: GSU is at it again

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: GSU is at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You have it completely backwards. No public institution has a right to exist.
    All public institutions exist to serve the public.
    When they become ineffective at serving such a purpose, when the public need for such service lapses, when better or more efficient alternatives exist for serving such purposes, or when the public decides that said public service is less important than some other competing value, the state owes an obligation to the public to close the institution or reform the institution to meet the current and future needs.
    Surely you are not equating flawlessness with serving the public. If that's the case no public institution has ever served the public in a manner that would meet your standards. Also by your standards, La Tech did not "serve" the public in the early 20th century when certain folks were denied entry. Heck it took another public institution to mandate that Tech appropriately "serve" the public but I doubt there were people clamoring about shutting Tech down. You are holding Grambling to an impossible standard. There is corruption EVERYWHERE. I'm still waiting on you to come down to earth............still waiting.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    Surely you are not equating flawlessness with serving the public. If that's the case no public institution has ever served the public in a manner that would meet your standards. Also by your standards, La Tech did not "serve" the public in the early 20th century when certain folks were denied entry. Heck it took another public institution to mandate that Tech appropriately "serve" the public but I doubt there were people clamoring about shutting Tech down. You are holding Grambling to an impossible standard. There is corruption EVERYWHERE. I'm still waiting on you to come down to earth............still waiting.
    You need to reread my post a few times and let it sink in.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You need to reread my post a few times and let it sink in.

nah.........dont want you drivel to infect me.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

nah.........dont want you drivel to infect me.
    All I can do is provide you guidance. If you do not put forth the mental effort to comprehend the things that I tell you, you will never get beyond your ignorance.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

All I can do is provide you guidance. If you do not put forth the mental effort to comprehend the things that I tell you, you will never get beyond your ignorance.

Providing me with guidance when you couldn't guide yourself out of a paper bag......no thanks.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

+1

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Fido, how'd that gsu baseball team drug test go? Surely they're not trying to cover that up are they????

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Why is the thread still alive...the protagonists are ill-informed and intellectually dishonest...quit responding!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Why is the thread still alive...the protagonists are ill-informed and intellectually dishonest
    ...quit responding
    !

And what in the hell are you doing?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

And what in the hell are you doing?
    You are a sick individual.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    You are a sick individual.

Ummmm, no I'm not.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Fido, answer my question about the GSU baseball team drug test. Can't understand why nothing was ever in the newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Fido, answer my question about the GSU baseball team drug test. Can't understand why nothing was ever in the newspaper.

Have no idea about GSU's baseball team. I dont follow GSU that closely. However, there are people on this forum that openly admits that some of our football players smoke pot.

Have no idea about GSU's baseball team. I dont follow GSU that closely. However, there are people on this forum that openly admits that some of our football players smoke pot.
    No way!!!!

+ Reply to Thread