+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: GSU is at it again

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: GSU is at it again

[quote=JuBru;942228]You arguing that blacks should get an advantage to make up for slavery and such, isn't being colored blind.

Blacks did contribute to the building of this nation, but that doesn't mean they should be given more credit than deserved. History remembers major players,
    and there are few major players in our history that were black.[/
    quote]

OMG! You obviously missed Glen Beck's "Black Founders". However, I think you meant to say that History is written by the powerful, and they can put in and leave out whatever they want. Yep, that's what you meant to say.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Lilfido, I have a question about your 'whites in power in the state' comment from the thread in the Football forum.

Are you saying that it is the state's responsibily to fix GSU's mess, and not GSU's itself?

That seems backwards. Fix your mess = get more money. Not get more money = try and fix your mess.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Lilfido, I have a question about your 'whites in power in the state' comment from the thread in the Football forum.

Are you saying that it is the state's responsibily to fix GSU's mess, and not GSU's itself?

That seems backwards. Fix your mess = get more money. Not get more money = try and fix your mess.

It is the states responsibility for oversight so that it wont get to a point where it appears scandalous. It is GSU' responsibility to run the school competently. You and I are not that far off.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post

OMG! You obviously missed Glen Beck's "Black Founders". However, I think you meant to say that History is written by the powerful, and they can put in and leave out whatever they want. Yep, that's what you meant to say.
    No, I mean exactly what I said. There are few major player in history that were black. That doesn't mean there are just 3 or 4.

However, it is true that those with the power write the history. Look at Stalin and liberals today. Rewrite everything that doesn't fit you're view.

Do us all a favor and learn to edit.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Lilfido;942233]
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    You arguing that blacks should get an advantage to make up for slavery and such, isn't being colored blind.

Blacks did contribute to the building of this nation, but that doesn't mean they should be given more credit than deserved. History remembers major players, quote]

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post

It is the states responsibility for oversight so that it wont get to a point where it appears scandalous. It is GSU' responsibility to run the school competently. You and I are not that far off.
    The powerful ones you reference in the south were Democrats and they are still the ones trying to rewrite history as well. You can blame the Dems/Libs for keeping the blacks down. That said, it's now history and GSU needs to put on their own pants and fix their own problems not the rest of us.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Sir I never said white people were responsible for all of the ills of the world but I am saying that neither are blacks. It is people that are blind to reality regardless of color that are responsible for all that is wrong. Particularly, people like you, who only see things for what they are on the surface which can be very misleading. The vast majority of Blacks since they've been brought to this country over 400 years ago have contributed vastly to what this country is today...the most powerful country in the world. Some of "us" try to mask that fact and sometimes even stomp it out. It is up to the good ones of "us" to make sure that does not happen.

Sure there are many blacks on welfare and food stamps and most are on it through no fault of their own. Bush's economy sure doesnt help. But to say that the vast majoritiy of people on government assistance in the south are black is just a flat out lie. For every black you can point to on welfare, you can single out 3 whites and that's a fact Jack. Remember when you point fingers, there are three more pointing back at you.
    There you go again putting words in my mouth. I never said black Americans were the ill of the world. You THINK I think that. What I said was that entitlement on top of entitlement creates an entitlement mentality and that usually creates a cycle of poverty. You need to stop assuming YOU know what OTHER PEOPLE believe. You don't. You take what people say on this forum, and presumably in life, and twist their words to fit your preconceived notion of what YOU think other people believe. You are dishonest and lack integrity.

This is Obama's economy, by the way. How long are you going to blame George Bush? Sooner or later you will realize, as most of the country has, that the majority of voters made a very big mistake when they pulled the lever in November 2008. I just hope and pray the country can recover quickly from this monumental error in judgement. You should too.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    There you go again putting words in my mouth. I never said black Americans were the ill of the world. You THINK I think that. What I said was that entitlement on top of entitlement creates an entitlement mentality and that usually creates a cycle of poverty. You need to stop assuming YOU know what OTHER PEOPLE believe. You don't. You take what people say on this forum, and presumably in life, and twist their words to fit your preconceived notion of what YOU think other people believe. You are dishonest and lack integrity.

This is Obama's economy, by the way. How long are you going to blame George Bush? Sooner or later you will realize, as most of the country has, that the majority of voters made a very big mistake when they pulled the lever in November 2008.
    I just hope and pray the country can recover quickly from this monumental error in judgement.
    You should too.
    Who? Bush?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    And rehired one of their former VP of Finance.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    And rehired one of their former VP of Finance.

So?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So?
    You really don't possess reasoning skills do you?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

So?

Same old same old is not what Grambling needs when it comes to financial reform; their track record has been horrible for the past 10+ years.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Same old same old is not what Grambling needs when it comes to financial reform; their track record has been horrible for the past 10+ years.
    You're being way too kind.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Who? Bush?
    So you lack reading as well as reasoning skills.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    So you lack reading as well as reasoning skills.

No not at all.

+ Reply to Thread