+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are we better off in the sunbelt rather than the WAC

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Re: Are we better off in the sunbelt rather than the WAC

i might entertain the belch if munroe is kicked out. The space between the cheeks in their big ass bush league butt is so big it has its own zip code. We should not be required to smell it. Its been dead for years

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    So this guy gets killed for asking a question a nearly 2 months ago that we are all now talking about??? Sounds like this guy wasn't so far off base as some make it seem. Green for this guy. Hope yall didn't drive him away from Tech athletics.
    Wrong. We are not all talking about it. Only the pessimist, losers and people who went to Tech during the Soutland Conference days.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HounDoggy1 View Post
    i might entertain the belch if munroe is kicked out. The space between the cheeks in their big ass bush league butt is so big it has its own zip code. We should not be required to smell it. Its been dead for years
    Speaking of space, did you know the moon may be shrinking?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Speaking of space, did you know the moon may be shrinking?
    I thought Dr. Gru stole it.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I thought Dr. Gru stole it.

He always was a trouble maker.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

What I disagree with is the title of this thread. Tech is NOT in the SBC. Therefore there is no need to discuss if we "ARE" better there rather than the WAC.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    What I disagree with is the title of this thread. Tech is NOT in the SBC. Therefore there is no need to discuss if we "ARE" better there rather than the WAC.
    So change the word " are" to "would be" and the conversation still stands.

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Wrong. We are not all talking about it. Only the pessimist, losers and people who went to Tech during the Soutland Conference days.
    If you're in this thread then you are now talking about it.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

So change the word " are" to "would be" and the conversation still stands.
    Can't predict the future of the Belch...
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

If you're in this thread then you are now talking about it.
    You sound like a pre-teenager. Are you one of my kids posing as a real poster?

You sound like a pre-teenager. Are you one of my kids posing as a real poster?
    Really??? Mr. All I Can Talk About Is Cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Can't predict the future of the Belch...
    So I guess we can't talk about possbilty being in CUSA either? I'm not following. All thread is talking about is what would be a better situation. Obviously we can't be in both at the same time.

Really??? Mr. All I Can Talk About Is Cars.
    That's me. All about "C"ars.

My personal favorite is My Best Friend's Girl.

+ Reply to Thread