+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010-2011 Schedule

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2010-2011 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Georgia will play a minimum of 13 games versus teams that played in either the NCAA Tournament or WNIT last season and could have as many as 15 contests with 2010 postseason foes. At least nine games will be against NCAAteams, with the Lady Bulldogs facing Kentucky twice and Chattanooga, Georgia Tech, LSU, Mississippi State, TCU, Tennessee and Vanderbilt all once. Louisiana Tech is a potential 10th 2010 NCAA foe at the FIU Fun & Sun Classic. In addition, the Lady Bulldogs will take on WNIT participants Florida (twice) and Ole Miss and could face Stephen F. Austin and Marquette n holiday events.
    Wow..... We haven't played Georgia in a long time and I don't think they were ever on our regular schedule. I always felt a little sorry for Georgia (not too much :icon_wink because they were usually a top 10 team, but could never win the big one. Don't care at all for Andy Landers, though.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Wow..... We haven't played Georgia in a long time and I don't think they were ever on our regular schedule. I always felt a little sorry for Georgia (not too much :icon_wink because they were usually a top 10 team, but could never win the big one. Don't care at all for Andy Landers, though.
    Didn't Coach Felder play for Georgia?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    Didn't Coach Felder play for Georgia?
    Yeah, in the early 2000's. I think she graduated in 2005.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

vs. Delta State as exhibition game in Ruston on Wednesday November 10
    http://www.gostatesmen.com/news/2010...817105221.aspx

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Add:

at LSU (Sunday, Dec. 19; 2:00pm) according to www.lsusports.net

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Add:

at LSU (Sunday, Dec. 19; 2:00pm) according to www.lsusports.net
    Road trip!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Add:

At University of Arkansas Little Rock (UALR): November 19

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Add:

At University of Arkansas Little Rock (UALR): November 19
    That is a good pick up. I am liking the schedule so far.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    After Saudia Roundtree singlehandedly knocked out a Louisiana Tech team that was likely one of our best shots at a national title when I was in school you will never hear me say that I feel sorry for Georgia. Of course that is why they play the games.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Add:

1/8 @ Hawaii
    1/13 @ Fresno State
    1/20 vs. Utah State
    1/27 vs. Idaho
    2/5 vs. Fresno State
    2/7 vs. New Mexico State
    2/12 @ New Mexico State
    2/17 vs. Hawaii
    2/26 @ Utah State
    3/5 vs. Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    After Saudia Roundtree singlehandedly knocked out a Louisiana Tech team that was likely one of our best shots at a national title when I was in school you will never hear me say that I feel sorry for Georgia. Of course that is why they play the games.
    I remember playing them in the playoffs (S16 or Elite 8?) at SFA in the 90's. We had that player that ran into the goal post. I was there and the game stopped for over 15 minutes. We were winning (and I think ranked #1 or 2 in the country) until that happened. It was a horrible moment as everyone waited to see if she was okay. She survived, but never played again. Very sad and strange moment. We couldn't get it back together after that happened.

Puppy omgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the earsomgits seems to have something between the ears

Can't wait to see La Tech in Baton Rouge

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Are we getting close to our official schedule being released???

+ Reply to Thread