+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whoops !

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Whoops !

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Yeah, but in those other States their boyfriends or husbands are willing to pay for breast implants. Texans are just plain tight-wads.
    You are smoking something. Dallas is the implant capital of the world. Honestly, have ever been here?? Thank goodness I live on the Ft. Worth side of town but in Dallas you can't go a block without seeing fake boobs. Not to turn this thread into a boob discussion, it's just that you are so far off on this one its crazy. Dallas is one of the most fake, plastic surgery ridden towns I have ever seen. Women have plastic surgery in Dallas everytime the weather changes. If you lived here you sure didn't get out much. Even the Texans are tight-wads comment is so far off base I'm sitting here laughing. I just told my wife what you said and she laughed and wanted me to ask you where you lived? No way you lived in Dallas or Houston with those boob-job, tight-wad comments. Austin girls are very natural not a lot of implants there or S.A but Houston and Dallas are quite the opposite.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but in those other States their boyfriends or husbands are willing to pay for breast implants. Texans are just plain tight-wads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    You are smoking something. Dallas is the implant capital of the world. Honestly, have ever been here?? Thank goodness I live on the Ft. Worth side of town but in Dallas you can't go a block without seeing fake boobs. Not to turn this thread into a boob discussion, it's just that you are so far off on this one its crazy. Dallas is one of the most fake, plastic surgery ridden towns I have ever seen. Women have plastic surgery in Dallas everytime the weather changes. If you lived here you sure didn't get out much. Even the Texans are tight-wads comment is so far off base I'm sitting here laughing. I just told my wife what you said and she laughed and wanted me to ask you where you lived? No way you lived in Dallas or Houston with those boob-job, tight-wad comments. Austin girls are very natural not a lot of implants there or S.A but Houston and Dallas are quite the opposite.
    Salty is far off like he's smoking something on every issue.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    You are smoking something. Dallas is the implant capital of the world.

Dallas is the inflatable penile prosthesis implant capital of the world.

There, I corrected it for you.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Dallas is the inflatable penile prosthesis implant capital of the world.

There, I corrected it for you.
    And just how did you find that out?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    And just how did you find that out?

Well bigdog does reside there.......

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Well bigdog does reside there.......

You oughta know.

+ Reply to Thread