+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Gibson Suffers Setback During NBA Summer League - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Gibson Suffers Setback During NBA Summer League - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Former Louisiana Tech star Kyle Gibson recently dislocated his right shoulder during an NBA Summer League practice for the Miami Heat.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech's Kyle Gibson discloates shoulder - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON - Former Louisiana Tech star Kyle Gibson recently dislocated his right shoulder during an NBA Summer League practice for the Miami Heat.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Gibson Suffers Setback During NBA Summer League - latechsports.com

aw crud

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Re: M. Basketball. Gibson Suffers Setback During NBA Summer League - latechsports.com

He would have fit great with the Heat. Hope he still can.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Unfortunately for Kyle, his best option may be to play overseas. If he does well enough overseas, he will get another shot at the NBA. I'd rather play overseas than in the D League.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Unfortunately for Kyle, his best option may be to play overseas. If he does well enough overseas, he will get another shot at the NBA. I'd rather play overseas than in the D League.
    You're probably right. Kyle's versatility is one thing that sets him apart from the abundance of 2's in the league (the NBA is overly saturated with shooting guards). Good luck to a classy guy and a very good bb player!

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Kyle has such a wonderful attitude. This was a terrible break for him, after he'd put in so much work to get back to full strength after his ankle injury. However, you won't hear him complain. He's just back on the grind, trying to fight through the adversity.

I, too, think he might have more options overseas. However, who knows if that's the path he wants to take. Some people would rather take less money to kick it around the States and pursue their dreams than chase across the globe. I'm not sure if that's Kyle, considering he was willing to go so far away from home for college.

Whatever step Kyle chooses to take, I expect him to bounce back and get another shot in an NBA camp next summer.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

It seems like there has been a lot more success for kids that go overseas than those who stay and go D-league. Either way, I hope KG does whichever will make him happy. If he keeps it up and works hard, I don't see any reason why he won't get his shot.

+ Reply to Thread