+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marketdawg here...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Marketdawg here...

straight from the "frontlines" in Gulf Shores Alabama. Water is awesome..beach is awesome...just caught a bunch of spanish mackerel and a few blues and ladyfish off the beach. There are cleanup guys all over the beach from tim to time and, yes, there are a quite a few tarballs but very comparable to th old days on Galveston or Grand Isle for those of you in their 40's or so. Will update later. Market out.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Marketdawg here...

Market that is great news. I want to go to Destin but everyone else is worried about the oil. I keep trying to tell them that I think it's ok over there! Thank you for the personal report and I hope y'all have a grand time!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

BTW: Th lttr that is supposed to b E no typ so wl on this computr so bar with. Thanks, markt

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Marketdawg looks like hes had a few too many Corona's on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post

Sure did! Doing it again right now! Caught a bunch mor fish off th bach today and plan on boiling shrimp/crabs tomorrow Ther is a littl mor tar on th bach today. It rally hit home aftr w came out of the tunnel in Mobil and saw the huge rafts of oil piling into Mobil bay. Gonna be a long recovery for evrybody a that has ben hurt by this thing.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Sure did! Doing it again right now! Caught a bunch mor fish off th bach today and plan on boiling shrimp/crabs tomorrow Ther is a littl mor tar on th bach today. It rally hit home aftr w came out of the tunnel in Mobil and saw the huge rafts of oil piling into Mobil bay. Gonna be a long recovery for evrybody a that has ben hurt by this thing.
    Sucks to hear that! So...sometimes your E works and sometimes it don't?

Back home and boy did I MISS THIS PLACE...AND THE LETTER E! Yep. The E button would jam-up every time I tried it so I just gave up. I lost internet after the last post so I just had to "rough it" on the beach. I'll type up a brief summary on the oil later but I had a blast and the beach was fun despite the tarballs. Here's the house on The Plantation property that we rented. It was AWESOME! http://www.kaiserrealty.com/rental_h...urrent_key=134

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    That or your average LSU fan.

+ Reply to Thread