+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man vs Food

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Man vs Food

I was in Brooklyn, NY this weekend and visited Buffalo Cantina (which was featured on Man vs Food). I tried their suicide hot wings. Well, I was able to eat a few with no problem. The worst part happened later that evening.
    Man vs Food - Six Wing Suicide Challenge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOk3BpSTT80&feature=fvw

They revised their challenge. You have to eat 6 wings in 3 min, then wait 3 min with no milk, water, beer, etc.

The hotness lingers, it hurts really bad. I'm gonna do the challenge when I revisit.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Man vs Food

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The worst part happened later that evening.
    I bet I could do the challenge, but this is why I would not try it. Just not worth it.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I bet I could do the challenge, but this is why I would not try it. Just not worth it.

What an unhappy life you must have. You know everything and can do anything.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfido View Post
    What an unhappy life you must have. You know everything and can do anything.
    Why would THAT make life unhappy?

What would make life unhappy would be the explosive diarrhea and stomach cramps you would have after doing this challenge. It is a shame that the stomach and intestines cannot always handle what the tongue can, because I love spicy food - the spicier the better (as far as taste goes).
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

One thing I can't do is out eat the guy on Man vs Food. I'll do a spicy hot dish challenge, but no way I can consume a giant burrito/burger/steak/etc.

+ Reply to Thread