+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calling all Houston Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Calling all Houston Dawgs!

Houston Dawgs (and those with any job connections in the greater Houston-area ),

My girlfriend will be graduating from Tech at the end of the summer session and will be relocating to the Houston-area with me. She will be completing her bachelor's degree in Business Administration and has had some solid work experience to go along with her major (if you've bought anything at Baldwin's Jewelers in Ruston from 2006-2009, there's a good chance she may have helped you).

She's been hitting many of the job websites and working through the career center, and I thought I'd throw it out to the BBB faithful to request you keep your eyes/ears open. If you're aware of open jobs in the area, please shoot me a PM.

Many Thanks for your time.
    Andrew

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Calling all Houston Dawgs!

seriously Andrew, we need pics of said GF to see if it's worth our while
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Calling all Houston Dawgs!

seriously though, I'll keep checking our corporate website for openings
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread