+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: ULL Recruiting - In a Trailer

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Re: ULL Recruiting - In a Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    That article is rough. Where is that based out of?
    It's run by an Ole Miss grad from Shreveport. He also runs the www.asseeninshreveport.com blog, which is also fantastic. I think he reads our board, he's mentioned some things about Tech before that I'm sure he picked up here.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    "somebody’s got to be Afghanistan"

One of the greatest lines ever when discussing the college football facilities arms race!
    This is brilliant!

We now have the University of Louisiana at Little Rock and the University of Louisiana at Afghanistan

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Dear friends,

Centennial Homes is now running the ULL Recruiting Zone story on their website... and linking it to other websites running the story... and some of our pics are on there!!!

http://www.centennial-homes.com/blog...ides-and-shed/

http://www.centennial-homes.com/blog...come-recruits/

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Dear friends,

Centennial Homes is now running the ULL Recruiting Zone story on their website... and linking it to other websites running the story... and some of our pics are on there!!!

http://www.centennial-homes.com/blog...ides-and-shed/

http://www.centennial-homes.com/blog...come-recruits/
    Now THAT is some great press!!!!!!!!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

OK I had to send a link to this thread to my neighbor who is an OK State alum. He asked me the other night at dinner if my school was in Lafayette. Needless to say, my table manners weren't the best just after that. He was just interested in his school's first game for the coming year.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Just bumping this thread. I figured it was appropriate. Can anyone find pics of said Recruiting Trailer?

+ Reply to Thread