+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Tech will not take Masoli - BleedTechBlue

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Louisiana Tech will not take Masoli - BleedTechBlue

Is there a no joking policy on here now? Because nothing i've said has had the slightest bit of seriousness to it.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    Oh please, one less thug? Quit using that word like he would wear prison stripes to class, who are you some kind of saint?
    Which part of convicted, do you not understand?
    Convicted of Burglery
    Convicted of Possession of an illegal substance
    There's a reason he's not at Oregon any more.

Do I think he should be shunned by all walks of life? No. Of course not.
    Do I think we should be pursuing him to represent our University? ABSOLUTELY not.
    Do I concern myself with the caliber of student surrounding my child. Yes I do. That's one of the major reasons she's at Ruston right now instead of taking a couple of other scholarship offers she had.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

I know some people in housing, I could pull some strings and maybe get them bunk beds.

Good one

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    You made me feel much better about his character. Sounds like a great kid.
    Shucks...lets back-track and get that kid in school. Heck, maybe we can even get him a room right next door to my daughter. And don't shush me for caring about the caliber of kids that share that campus with her.

I just don't want to get in the habit of reforming the garbage that other programs spit out. If he's too risque for Oregon (a cest-pool of liberal dirt bags)....then he's probably not the type of kid we need.
    Didn't say he was a great kid or had great character. I just said you don't have to worry about your daughter if he's at Tech. He stole the computer from the frat house because some pics of him smoking weed had been uploaded to it. He was worried they were going to put the pics on facebook and wanted to delete the pics. Kids smoke pot at every campus in America. He may not have the best character, but he has done nothing to make anybody question their child's safety on campus. If it were LeGarrette Blount or those Tennessee players, it would be a different story.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a no joking policy on here now? Because nothing i've said has had the slightest bit of seriousness to it.
    I wasn't really referring to anything you said (I pretty much agree). I was just using your last comment as a springboard to say he's not coming and may likely not be invited anywhere (the idiot).

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Kids smoke pot at every campus in America.
    I have it on good authority that some prominent posters on this board smoked pot in college.

(I suspect that some of them still do ... from time to time.)

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I have it on good authority that some prominent posters on this board smoked pot in college.

(I suspect that some of them still do ... from time to time.)
    Can we get a drug test on Champ967? I'm pretty sure that guy is always on something.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Can we get a drug test on Champ967? I'm pretty sure that guy is always on something.
    He's definitely a thug...no doubt
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Champ is high on life these days

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    He's definitely a thug...no doubt
    Yeah -- me & my Dora the Explorer clad posse roughed up some losers on the McDonalds playground after church today.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Yeah -- me & my Dora the Explorer clad posse roughed up some losers on the McDonalds playground after church today.
    Is that admission of guilt acceptable in court??!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

What's in that punch he makes? :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

Ole Miss just had their #2 qb tell Houston Nutt to get lost and transferred out. Looks like Nutt is hard after the Oregon qb now.....

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...-papers-orego/

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Nutt can have him.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

I really am tired of this issue--but great article in Vegas paper ( he's hoping unlv--who had a coach dismissed an jailed in spring will look at him ) article today talks about expelled high school--robbery at mall and at a truck stop(?? I mean this is a lot of new stuff that explains why no one wants him--forget the grass--that's a silly issue--google m and unlv for today's article( 25th)

+ Reply to Thread